Part 76

Sorry guys for the late update and here you go.....

It's a new day with new beginnings.....

Today TejRan's mv gonna release....
The song name is "Rula Deti Hai"

Mai zyaada nahi bolungi iske baare mai It's a big hit... As tejran are trending couple... So the song got 20M views Within 48hrs....
Guys ye meri ff hai kuch bhi hosakthi hai... Bhale hi baahar itna reach na pahuche meri ff hai jald hi 100m bhi hojayegi😂

So yeah today karan have meeting with Ekta Kapoor and he was leaving there....

He reached Ekta's office and greeted her...

Ekta- so yeah karan lockupp is dng good... But jailor ka toh tu hi kar saktha hai no one have the capability to do that... Isliye I want you for that man...

Karan- mam I know you very well aap jo bhi bolthe ho mere bhale ke liye hi hoga so I'm gonna work for it... Done deal...

Ekta- thanks karan.. toh aaj promo shot shoot karde...

Karan- haa mam I'll handle it now don't worry....

Ekta - now it's in your hands karan and I totally believe you...

Karan- I'll make sure to keep your belief mam...!

Now karan wore the jailor costume and did his promo shot...!! After the shoot he came to his vanity...

So Lockupp set is near the Naagin set itself....

Karan got a call from his laddoo...

Karan- Laddooo

Teju-sunnyyyy congratulations baby I'm so proud of you

Karan-awwle laddoo thanks babe waise shoot khatam hogaya?

Teju- haa done babe bas 5min aarahi tu tumhare set pe hi...

Karan- chal thik hai aaja...

Teju reached his set and jumped into his vanity....

The minute she opened the door... Her jaw clenched... She was awestruck with the beauty infront of her.... She never expected his guy in this way and this jailor outfit... He's looking like a Greek God directly came from the heaven!!

Karan saw her and all his team members left and now only tejran left..!!

Karan closed the door and took the baton and put it around her waist and pulled her closer to him...

Karan- what's up baby? You look amazed seeing me in this outfit...

Teju- sunny sry sry I should say Karan... You look so hot and sexy... I just couldn't take my eyes off...

Karan- who asked you to take eyes off babe😘

Teju- OMG so you gonna look like this every wed Thursday means I can't control sunny... Ahh you gonna nail this show My Man...

Karan- I love you baby...

Teju- but all the girls eyes will be on you and so you better maintain a distance...

Karan- ohho jealous baby

Teju- Yes I am ok... Go and get changed fastly...

Karan got changed and came out... They both went to teju's house...

Arjun, Prince ,yuvika, Wahi,Jessica , omi,nikhil all are there at Teju's house only...

Karan- Hi guys...

Yuvika- hello karan aaja..

Teju- Mrs. narula I'm also here...

Karan- ohh someone is jealous bhabhi..!