KILLER QUEEN

Yayoi Uyeda was someone who was destined for greatness according to her parents, her two younger sisters and friends. As the daughter of a devil hunter, and a police captain, she had a legacy to uphold and not disappoint. She worked extra hard to make sure she would get good grades as a child and have a less dangerous career so that her family would not struggle as much. It was difficult to say why she was destined for greatness as it was a lot of things to say such as her own kindness, her beauty or how intelligent she was but she was someone that could make you feel better if you were ever feeling blue. She was the type of person that would let you know if she had a problem with you. Sometimes it was hard for her to be put into a box as the perfect daughter that her family friends wanted to have at times, although she knew it was in a joking context, it did make her feel weird at times. 

Sometimes she just wanted to be a kid, a kid who is giggling while being seated at a rollercoaster across the local park and having the time of her life. But that wasn't the case.

Not long after her 14th birthday, the local news reported on a neighborhood that was familiar to her ocean blue eyes. The same eyes that were supposed to tear up to the usual such as pain, bad grades, and scolding, yet her eyes were dull of emotion. Internally, she was screaming for her parents, her sisters, her neighbors, everyone at once but externally she was stunned and couldn't even utter a single word, yet all the unanswered questions fell all at once in her mind.