the mess

10th July 2001

Albus pov

10pm

I was on my way home from work and I was walking in a alley way to my home.

I was about to make it towards the end of the alley when I witness a murder. I hoped they didn't notice I saw it. So I tried to walk slow as they hadn't notice me yet.

They picked him up as they noticed I was walking to them. Sorry do you mind if I go pass I asked. Of course you can sir said one of the guys. I leave and make a run for it as they never noticed I saw the murder.

10.30pm

I walked through my front door and turn the lights on and see my dog run to me and I was happy to make it home safe and sound hoping they didn't follow me.

I sat down and turned on the TV to watch the news. I didn't see anything new or a dead body found. I didn't call the police incase it was related to a gang crime. I know if it's related to a gang you don't get involved in the crime.

Then I hear the door bell ring I went to check who it was as it was late to come here. I thought it was my little brother as he has a habit of coming here at the middle of the night drunk.

I open the door and it was a whole gang and it was the two guys I saw at the park. I shut the door in their faces and someone had stopped it. I turn around and it was just one of them who comes in.

Who do you think you are to slam the door in my face said the scary guy. The person who calling the police on you for harassment I said. He grabs my phone and throws it across the room. I look at him shocked.

What the hell is your problem you don't  get to come to my house and destroy my stuff I said In anger. Oh but I can as you saw something and now your going to live at mine until I know I can trust you not to go to the police he said. Ha if you think I'm going to live with you is a joke then I'm not.

He walks towards me and says your going to live with me wether you like it or not and don't even try to call for help. I look at him and in reality he was hot and I can't believe it.

Soon we leave and he had my phone and made it clear I wasn't getting it back. So tomorrow I want you to call your job and let them know your quitting as I'm going to make sure you stay at my home until I know what to do with you.

12am

I absolutely hate this guy, first making me leave my home then making me quit my job. I don't even know this guys name and he's already giving me orders do I look like one of his men.

Soon we arrived at his home and it was beautiful and well decorated here. So let's talk shall we.

We head to the dinningroom and we sit down at the table. So my name is gellert grindelwald and I'm the leader of white ghost gang and you will stay here and I will give you your phone back when I feel I can trust you.

Ok I'm albus dumbledore and I already hate you. Oh come on that's a little rude don't you think said gellert. I don't care if I was rude to you.

I think there's going to be a little lesson I'm gonna teach you don't mess with me said gellert. He comes really close and I said do it I'm never going to listen to you I said. Big mistake albus as he said that I kicked him in the balls and tried to make a run for it.

I hate I got myself In this mess and I need to get away from here. Then i felt someone grab me it was gellert. Oh you just made the biggest mistake there as he carries me out of the dinning room and up the stairs and to the bedroom.

He puts me down on the bed and gets on top of me and pins my hands above my head. So do you choose punishment already said gellert. I was confused what he meant.

Then he puts his lips on mine and I kiss him back as he was a good kisser and starts to insert his tongue into my mouth. I love the way his tongue plays around with mine and I loved the way he was kissing me.

He realise my hand and puts them on my face and I wrap them around his waist. It was an intense kiss and I was enjoying it and I wasn't sure if he did.

Soon he broke the kiss I suggest you start to listen to me or I will do this to you again said gellert. Yeah no like I said but before I could finish he kissed me again.

Go to sleep and will talk tomorrow and don't try to run again cause there is alot of security around the house and they will let me know if you escape.