the attack

1st August 2001

Albus pov

9am

I woke up to see gellert was gone. I went to get dressed and have some breakfast. When I got to the kitchen and there was a note.

Hey albus I had to go and get some stuff done today so Im leaving you for the day and there is no guards around the house as I need them today so don't leave the house or bring anyone in or u will get a punishment.

I went to look outside and it was true there were no guards outside. I'm glad it means I can leave for a few hours and get some shopping. I don't know what Time he was coming home but I needed to get it done.

11am

I was ready and went to get the shopping done. I took one of the keys to get in and out. There was some cars here so I managed to get one of the key for it.

I left to buy clothes for me and I was glad to be out as there was no one to stop me. I also had a drivers licence so I could drive.

I grabbed some clothes and some sexy clothes as gellert wasn't around. I then went to grab some food for the house as there was barely any in the home.

1pm

As soon as I got back I could still see there were no guards. So I went in and bought everything with me.

This house has no one around so if he knows I left he wouldn't have known. I was happy he wasn't home because if he was he still wouldn't out let me any way.

6pm

After putting everything away I went to watch TV in our room and I heard a car pull up and it was gellert and his men. I think he noticed the car was parked in a different way to how he left it. I was screwed he was going to know I went out.

He comes into my bedroom and I can tell he was pissed. Albus did you leave the house like I told you asked gellert. No I stayed here like you said. Well I know that's a lie because I had someone follow you the day and I know you weren't here said gellert. Well that is a lie I was here and I never moved one bit.

He then pulls out his phone and it was me in doing shopping and it was true he had someone watch me. You sick creep how dare you have someone follow me without my consent to do so I said In a angry voice. He starts to laugh at me as he was a crazy person and I need to get out of here.

I tried to make a run for it and he push me onto the bed and get on top of me. Oh albus I'm just protect you and I need  someone to watch you incase there was someone who would of attacked you and I wasn't here said gellert. I don't care its creepy way and I needed some clothes ok I see In so much anger.

He starts to kiss me and I kissed him back and I hate myself sometimes I always fall into his traps and I hate when this happens as I can't help it and I love it when I'm angry and he just kiss me. I pull his body down closer to my body as we were still kissing.

I start to undo his shirt and try to undo his buttons as he grabs my hand and puts it above my head and holds it.

Then we heard gunshots coming from outside the house and I was scared and i look up at gellert as he got off me to put on his shirt. I want all men to my home now were under attack he demands. He then lifts up a rug and pull a trap door and says albus love get in here it's the only way to protect you. I look at him and go to the trap door and say be careful gellert. I will don't worry don't come out until I say so ok love said gellert and I noded my head and went in.

9pm

It has been three hours and I wasn't sure if they were gone as I could still hear gunshots and screaming. I was scared as I hate it when I don't know who's been shot.

Then the door opens and it was gellert I was happy to see him and I went up to hug him. Thank God your alright I was so worried about you I said. Yeah I'm fine if you listened to me they wouldn't have followed you here he said. I looked at him what do you mean I said.

They know what cars I have and when you took one they followed you he pushed me onto the bed. I was scared of him and started to shake as he gets on the bed. You should have listened to me when I said stay at home and not to leave and this is why I don't trust you to  stay here on your own said gellert.

I was upset he dosent even trust me and I yelled at get out why should I have to be with someone who doesn't even trust there own boyfriend as I turn my back against him. Oh albus don't you dare turn your back against me I have every right not to trust you and before he could finish I slaped him across his face.

He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. Oh so you want to play that game now. I'm sorry I was angry I said. He starts to kiss me rough and I kissed him back. As the kiss was hard I put my tongue inside him and he takes it.

11pm

We had a few rounds before we passed out in bed. I looked over to grab some joggers and put them on.

I was hungry so I went down to make something small to eat and went back upstairs to sleep on his chest.