meeting you

"Good morning sweetie" my mother said caressing me on my cheek.

I quickly turn on the other side of the bed and gently push her away, because I don't want to be bothered on my beloved sleep.

Covering my body with the blanket, i look like a small cocoon with my head popping out.

"Sweetie time to wake up, you'll gonna be late for school" she insisted and strongly pull the blankets out of my grasp.

What a shitty way to wake someone up..

"Besides we have important people that's gonna be visiting our house today, don't you remember? you should get ready now sweetie."

But i don't want to though? I can read the room my mother was just about to lash out , when I frowned and lazily get up but what a shame my body failed me. When I'm about to fall back to bed a strong grip pulled both of my arms and gently pushed me out.

I strongly insisted and tried to get out of her grasp.

Then I saw my mother glaring at me with irritation.

look mother this little body is clearly asking for more sleep how about you let me be?

Wake up now sweetie once again i saw my mother faking her smile, bet she's having a good mood today but i was about to ruin it.

"Blake, If you don't wake up.."
Oh yeah?

She didn't even continue her words but I'm already scared, i quickly give her a kiss on the cheek leaving her flabbergasted and imediently run out of my room.

"Blake wait a min-!!"

I quickly slam the door shutt and made my quick escape, running around the hallways with my pajamas on.

Visitors this visitors that, that's all she keeps talking about.

.....

"Goodness that kid.."

"What's wrong madam?"

"Have you seen blake somewhere?"

"I saw him entering the bath that i prepared earlier, seems that the young master is really upset It's the last day of school after all."

"Yes nanny, I can't help it after all his father is also preparing for this day. Its just that important so i hope blake will follow along."

"Ah yes madam i think they are here"

"Oh my so fast- ask blake to hurry up! I will meet them at the gates"

A car is entering in our house my mother imediently went downstairs to meet her beloved guest, as i watch in the windows while the other nanny's is helping me with my clothes, after taking a shower.

I'm just observing them, a tall man wearing a civilian clothes he looks like the same age as my father and a woman with a short hair in a green dress holding a little girl in her hands.

Her hair is tied up into a Ponytail, She looks like the same age as me,

"Mommy this house is big!" said the little girl her cheeks are flushed from excitement.

A gentle smile appeared on the man face while the woman giggles along with my mother, i can hear their loud laughs and voices even if I'm many distance away from them.

"Master blake-"

"Yes nanny" hearing nanny calling out my name i give nanny an adorable smile.

Nothing much i just want to do what the little girl did earlier.

I also earn nanny's soft gaze, well this is embrassing why did i do that?

Nanny can't fight the urge to pinched my cheeks.

"Why is master blake so adorable~"

"Stawp itt!" Now my cheeks is all puffy from all that pinching.

"Should we head downstairs now?"

I pouted.

Nanny is trying not to laugh watching me.

She gradually ask for my hand and i accepted it we headed downstairs while i hold nanny.

I saw my mother happily conversing with the said guest, i don't want to ruin it so i stopped for a moment and let go of nanny hands.

I took a step down the stairs myself, my mother finally notice me just glancing at them.

The guest also notice me along with the little girl.

Now I feel like the center of attention, my mother signal me to come forward so i did.

" Isabella,Frederick this is my youngest son blake.."

"My he looks exactly just like his father "the man joyfully commented.

"Nice to meet you blake I'm Isabella and this is my daughter Roseanna"

"Roseanna say hi"

She introduced her daughter to me, the girl seems a little bit shy she keep fidgeting while looking at me and glancing away.

My mother also notice that and held my hand.

"Blake introduce yourself" she smiled at me.

I obediently follow my mom order "Nice meeting you Roseanna" the corners of my mouth turn up.

She now look at me.

"Uhh- nice to meet you!" Her head lower a little bit but she didn't remove her gaze to me and cheerfully smile.

I focus only to her not minding the two evil woman behind me.

This girl is kinda adorable.

" I sense chemistry.." my mom whispered.

The woman imediently nods her head.

"I hear that loud and clear dear mother" my face turn serious.

Oh my-

The man is dumbfounded but he can clearly smell something that he shouldn't want to know.

Roseanna just blink twice and look at me.

"Uhm-"

"Yes?"

She looks like she have something to say but she keep hesitating...

The woman suddenly whispered to my mom.

"You two should have alone time." She suddenly said giving me chills down my spine.

I can sense the evil smirks behind my back.

This is annoying.