my salvation

Before our trip my father told me to be extremely careful when we arrive, i nod my head and imediently said yes.

That question didn't even bother me I'm more grateful that my father is telling me to be careful.

After all the place that we are going, i didn't even have a single clue of that, i only know that it's my mother rich bestie house.

Atleast that's what i thought, now i know why my father told me to be extremely careful, we didn't go to a house it's a manor a mansion! A Very huge mansion a hundred times bigger than our house.

The manor is made of glass  and a big garden is surrounding it, it's very pretty, it's my mother bestie residential house, mommy said that her bestie  only come to our country America, because of a family businesses trip and will be leaving soon.

Back to the present, i met mommy's bestie she's really pretty no words can describe how pretty she is.

She even greet us on our way she seems kind, now i know why mommy is so excited to come here.

And there i also meet her son, auntie's  youngest son his name is blake.

Blake is the same age as me, i remember daddy telling me that i should make friends kids my age.

But one thing i notice about  blake he's really pretty  the same as his mother he's more prettier than me, if they don't look closely people will easily mistook him for a girl.

This place is full of pretty things  their garden is also beautiful, even i can't help but be amazed by how the fountain was shaped like a horse and water is coming out of it's mouth. It's also pretty hilarious.

And the pink petals scattered in the clear water, i look at my reflection in it and blake also come forward and did the same.

We are in the other side of the house, big gardens own by auntie's family, auntie are currently having a fun conversation with my parents and i didn't want to bother them, so the nanny noticed it and  ask me if i want a tour and I imediently said yes.

The Nanny is also kind for letting me have a tour of this place, my parents is a bit bothered at first but auntie and the nanny reassure them that it's fine.

She even suggest that blake come with us, so we can have a proper guide, I was flustered and say that it's okay but blake didn't hesitate.

They have a green house and a huge flower garden and outside, i can see the perfectly trimmed trees lined up.

I look around the fields, it was too reckless  because i didn't even noticed that the young master is watching me, beside him is the nanny who is just staring at me with  a sincere gaze.

I quickly pulled back because I'm already so far away from the two of them, i was busy admiring the flowers and i imediently forgot about my surroundings.

"Uhm-"

"It's alright, look as much as you want."

Blake said, he strides gazing at my direction, when he was close an adorable smile appeared on his face.

"Do you like them? Want me to pluck them out for you?"

"Its okay" i nervously giggled.

"Hmm,  it's alright, if Roseanna wants them." He sarcastically said and pointed out the variety of fresh roses next to the lying clematis.

Such an adorable little angel... Is what i thought. He's so cutee even if we are the same age i find him really cute.

"Pick a flower that you want" Blake bend down  and  closely analyze the flowers that i was admiring earlier.

His gaze travelled to the lavender and tulips  and landed on the bundles of  nepeta  and variety of roses, i was watching him while he was making a pretty serious face.

"Uhm.. What is master blake- favourite flower?"

A question out of the blue! Stupid Roseanna.

He blankly look at me and an amusement was plastered to his face.

"I'm sorry for the sudden question dont mind me, please continue of what you are doi-" "i don't know why I'm so flustered, i  stammered on my words but blake suddenly cut it off.

"Chrysanthemum.." he lower his head a little bit because hes a few inches taller than me, i didn't notice that he comes closer and whispered in my ear.

"Oh- !" I was kind of shock because of his sudden approach.

"I see so that's the flower master likes"

.......

"You..."

"Yes?" I quickly answered, did i do something wrong?

"why do you keep calling me master?" He raised a frown and suddenly ask looking so confused.

Doesn't kids from a well of family love to be called like that?

"You don't have to call me that, are you my maid?"

"Uhm what do i call you then?" I ask him earning his enigmatic smile.

" What do you think my name is?"

"Blake!" I obediently replied back

"If you know my name then call me that, never let me hear you calling me master ever again" he said, i imediently nod my head twice.

I'll keep that in mind, i should be more careful.

Blake mouth slightly upturned and form a gentle smile, he look  away and analyze the flowers after a moment he pluck out the red roses that was next to the pink ones.

I watch him because I don't know what he is doing, he than pluck out some more to form a bouquet with a variety of fresh flowers   but there are great  consisting number of roses more then the other diversification.

The maid suddenly walk to us with a pink ribbon and a thick wrapping paper in her hands, she give them to blake and he tied them  to the bouquet tightly so it won't get loose than cover them with a wrapping paper.

I can't even follow his movements because it was so fast, he handle things with great and steadfast rapid ness making it look so easy for the others.

"Is it pretty?" He ask me looking at the bouquet he made.

"Yes it's very pretty!" I didn't lie the bouquet stand out more because of the fresh and colorful flowers, it was so beautifully embellished more over he even put the pink and red roses with a ribbon tied making it look like a perfect match.

"You can have it." He said i was a bit flabbergasted but he gently held my other hand and give them  to me so i accepted it.

The sweet fragnance of the flowers and the different varieties combined "i love it"i said and blake softly smile.

"I was a bit worried, but looks like it's only for nothing"

A sudden cold wind breeze's along with the sweet aromatic   flowers, "this place is really beautiful" i whispered in a low voice amazed.

"Pretty things should be kept at all cost" blake replied with an enigmatic gaze.

I didn't even notice that i blurted that out i look down embarrassed.

Blake is a bit mysterious he's seems quite the shy pretty type but i was wrong, he have a different sophiscated air around him but at the same time he's also mature and adorable,is growing up in this beautiful place causes him to be like that?

In just a few years i bet he will grow to be really big and matured like papa, i want to see and wait if that really happens.

But for now let's focus on the pretty things in front of me, i will keep and take care of this bouquet of flowers at all cost.

"If you want more, come here often i will always personally give it to you" his brow creased once again a sincere smile appeared on his face.

I was so  happy to hear that, he even give me permission and the bouquets of flowers.

"Thankyou"  i also sincerely thanked him and giggle.