Chapter 10: The Inconveniencing part 1

Opens to Gompers baaing at the rooftop of the Mystery Shack with Artemis on his back; cuts to Mery and the twins in the Shack. Mabel is sitting on a spinning globe. Dipper was reading the journal while Mery was sitting on the chair behind the cash register.

Dipper: Mabel, Mery, do you believe in ghosts?

Mery: Meh. ( She said blankly )

Mabel: I believe you're a big dork! Ha ha ha!

Dipper puts his pencil against the globe, making Mabel fall off. Stan then enters from outside.

Stan: Mery! Soos! Wendy!

Mery quickly turned her attention to Stan.

Soos: ( runs up, panting ) What's up, Mr. Pines!

Stan: I'm headin' out. Mery, you're in charge. Soos, Wendy, are gonna wash the bathrooms, right?

Soos: Yes, sir!

Wendy: Absolutely not!

Mery: I'll make sure the bathrooms will get washed before you come back, Stan.

Stan: Ha ha! You stay out of trouble!

Stan then lefted, Mery and Wendy looked at each other, knowing they knew what both of them were thinking.

Wendy: Hey guys! What's this?

Mery then unveils a curtain that was hiding a ladder to the roof.

Wendy: A secret ladder to the roof?

Soos: Uh, I don't think Mr. Pines would like that.

Mery: Huh?

Soos: Uhhhhh.

Wendy: Huh?

Soos: You're freaking me out, dudes!

Dipper: Can we actually go up there?

Wendy: Sure we can! Mery is already half way up the ladder!

Dipper and Mabel then saw that Mery was indeed half way up the ladder.

Mery: What are you two waiting for? A kiss on the cheek?

Wendy: Roof time! Roof time!

Dipper and Mabel then started climbing the ladder following the two red heads up the ladder while chanting " Roof time! " Mery then walked over the roof to Wendy's spot on the roof. Wendy and the twins soon got there with Mery.

Wendy: Alright, check it out!

Dipper and Mabel: Woah!

Dipper: Cool! Did you put all this stuff up here?

Wendy: I may or may not sneak up here during work and bring Mery up here with me, all the time, everyday.

Wendy then grabs a pinecone and throws it, it hits a target on the totam pole.

Wendy: Yes!