Imagine 2

Myles came home after a long day/night being in the studio. he walked up stairs to see you asleep, so he took off his pants and shirt left only in his briefs. He walked up to the bed and layed next to you, wrapping his arms around you while gently kissing down your neck. You're eyes shot open not letting him notice you act like your trying to sleep when he turns to his side as soon as he closed his eyes you jump on him. "You didn't think i was going to come home without fucking you know did you princess" you smile at him while you have your butt on his dick and your hands on his chest. He starts to unlatch your bra and lays you on the bed. To start to grab on his briefs and try to tug them off but Myles looks you in the eyes and says "no baby I doing you first." He takes off your shorts then soon enough to your panties. He licks his lips before he goes any further.
"baby come on hurry I want it." You screamed in frustration.
"Hold on baby give me a moment " he said while smiling.
"Don't fucking tease me right now Myles." You screamed
"I'm not I'm just taking a moment because you're so beautiful and I get to make love to you every night whenever I want."
•••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you guys enjoyed that btw I'm back babes 💙