Yandere Midnight with Lolita darling

Okay let's start so she is japanese and I assume that you two live in Japan. Of course the way you dress at some point catch her eye and she will be kinda jealous about it to like other people talking to you, asking you about it.
She will make your life like this dream what that I think we all had like to have peaceful life but she will also include that you are dressing very alternative as I can say it like that, you know like going on walks, traveling a lot, having creative photoshoots, drinking a lot of tea and if you like do those things then drawing so obviously if drawing painting, projecting your new dresses, thinking about new makeup or even cosplaying?
She will be heartbroken to leave you when she need to go to work although she always says to you that she is going back and she knows that she need to make money for your dresses (because she loves it really too), how much she loves you, that she will be back very soon and she tells you that she never going to leave you and you will never going to leave her, hey that's little creepy you can think yeppp but it's kinda romantic in some way.
------------------------------------------------------
Hello! At the few last days I got a few request and I really want to talk about it
I'm having really hard time to write anything at the time as I'm writing this I'm in recovery in hospital, I'm posting everything from my tumbler so yep! But I will write your requests as soon as I can