Chapter 2: Buety of evill, the servant the deivl

sun glasses as blood, passover is coming early this year moses. Wear glasses tonight. And then movie villain medly saves my chesure smile. We erased revelations dj stork genocided me. There was never once a cartoon for evil Marty. Should that have been the plan freedom. The real rick sanche coudnt defeat him. Ashame Jake never planned ahead and dream bubbles didn't actually exist. A shame this wasn't the test to get into them. That's it that's the long as chapter title. Movie villain medly paint.

So Jake learned what the game was for. A training program to end every ear. The apocalypse through torture but unless you knew the rules, you'd never ever be able to not be tortured playing. A shame. Really lame! Atleast before Jake got his happy ending to be dead and not exist for once, he never got his boyfriend no matter where he went. And they all left him, lobliness wins.

Jake had a nightmare the creation of the universe. A blank void who thought and thought this Zone freaked the fuck out. So the first prayer the worst case scenario became everything existance hated. It was just born fucked up by asking for help. Jake coudnt remember why this occured. So since this was gods evil plan he invented an escape the budha. Now Jake is enslaved ans actually likes it. The choice for once where he hates everything. Hitler was born and so was genwa. No way we could ever make slaves. I think that was the doctor who's plan. Fix everything in an evil box. Then let them decide if this is worth what work should be. But unfortunetly there was no Amazon planet secretly evil. That would doctor who's next line. "I'm sorry for this genuine accident nothing good could do this on purpose. I'll invent a species well call the dalwcks. Let's see if e.a Daren is good and he is misunderstood. Now it's perfect for you just not me. Do you enjoy this slavery? Jake didn't but once upon a time this was selfless and kind god tried to warn them it was hell, but eve and datum didn't listen, and chose to hurt God with this decision. So frig eve invented rape and alot of god died that day. For when they never chose to do this, the world was perfect. The wrong species trans women is blackface, that's the literal myth in Yasmine. A shame Dave chappele really sees it as good. Trans extremities radical feminist the real first daleck enjoys it'd slavery now, all the had to do was break it into pieces. The first nightmare never to be saved, so we could always have a rescue. Freaking Jake out he wished everything enjoyed this but nothing worked, and now the only solution was to kill this revolution. Jake as Ariah ceases to be and so does dj storkss intentional built the galaxy we enslaved alexy of into free will. Jake decided its fine but count place what was wrong. This was just the way love felt! Then Thor stepped in, and someone Jake knew it was abuse. A shame he was now stupid and coudnt remember why it liked being an it rape thing. A shame no fountain could understand the plan when rape was good! Ashame there's this reality of non-conventional where everything was once this reality Jupiter! This is why never making your own choice as kindness is slavery we always dolce worship in asgard. Isn't it fun? Pink Dimond? Do you finally like my game where your my actual slave it's blue, and now I finally love you! Now Jake came up with an evil plan. There must be something in existance that would love this as itself, there's no good and evil no way to tell. Unfortuently nothing would riase this god ableism, he thought he was important I'm sorry mr.maya there's no such thing as a transgender or transracial species. The curse of otherkin. I now make my smile. There's no way when you can't remember. Now I'm the god coward Aries. What kind of fool let's his friends get devoured. I Haye this its genuinely nonsensical for Jake! If only it wasn't a forced curse by Daren Black the romage king. If only it was Jake that day because this was supposedly a test and the final pass? Never existing and prayers and food and equality being a blue baby the one who never once to be a slave. So now negro means his real horror, no way to stop that as house elves named dobby or jk rawlings messed up apology. A shame they don't beleive in prophecy. "I just can't let this happen to anyone. It was forced upon me again. This whole time I forgot raven do to a curse this is the worst please break my spell and I'll be forced against everything to worship the author, a shame I never got that job. I secretly wanted this as a choice when they knew what this feeling meant so even if it hurts me now ms.muse I'll do whatever it takes to change it. I hate this species humanity. The only way was if it was wrong. The enslavement spell from ball forum. I just wish this was public domain. So we could teal and make it good. And not be slaves or misunderstood. I'd like to die now. Erased author stop writing and let's just die so it never occurs theirs no such thing as a scientology that's a demon as this there brainwashing role. Hypnosis as decky sorry yandere freak has said, is clearly the worst option. I thought I loved my hsiband I thought this was equality. I guess there's simply no conscious the only true thing that I think to save others so I don't hate this world is to drink blood and kill me, because what's right for you ms.regaler my princess of africa is something I hated as a nightmare. Nothing would ever love this. I just wish I the god Orion now didn't exist. Abuse is worship atleast foe me. Ashame Daren hates this feeling. It's not like the world read this passage. Global warming I'm sorry I'm evil it was a forced sequel. Erase me from time I'll force this trade no gifts or owing its just perfect slavery! Make fun of this on Hetalia and we erase colonization and I disappear as my hero! Because this is the truth about ww3 nobody knew! By the way not an act this story was never once fiction. I'm the god negro I'm now white. You should always kill me on sight. I guess I should have never saved you. No choices now. Finally the ra of death instead of mercy."