Chapter 1: INSANITY, i can feel it closing in.

The following story is a true one. It's about DIonysus Caloway in the end times. Jake Caloway was a madman who sold his soul to become important...but not knowing who and what the demons were buying he got his wish. Soon plans were made into mystery, and rape and incest and libido, beatings and insanity and holmness, things were finally starting to pick up for our dearest jake. Feild Vine, Jake Caloway, Fitor Vitte, Dionysus YUKI, Victim Zues, Foritr Vitte, and more. Jake caloway would soon villanize himself, become god of the new world, and while anyone can read these books at any point in jakes journey and catch on (except for book 2, we all hate book 2) Jake Caloway was about to go on an adventure of a life time and more then just shinlering up the nazis to destroy them like his gods. Oh and for some reason now he's the preist of oops, I really missed that part!

Chapter 1: INSANITY, i can feel it closing in.
Jake Caloway was cast for doctor clops 16 or 15. A genderfulid red head. Nobody knew that wasw the real jake caloway. Regardless, he started going mad. INsane. Beyond compare. He was really living it wasn't just religion anymore. It started simple, he was "rehearsing" acknowledging he was on a supernatural tv show and that his moments were always transcribed, and then they made it something kaito. Some cw adaptation of the one on the deep web. Then people heard "im on an imaginary reality spirit show!" and they thought him crazy. Then he said " take me to my room it was always monkeys!" referencing james gordon on doctor clops. And the rest was just that. References to stuff long gone THEY should have known about. BUt they didn't. They didn't know about it and I raven regler your raven narrator? Don't think they cared. Instead of understanding the things that had yet to come they thought him cooky, ragedy, insanity in a bottle. And no one was brave enough to drink. Jake was a god of old the god GOD or the god CALOWAY frogtton to time who's job was to play pretend play games and enjoy it, so they all played along for in the beginning every soul plans out what it thinks is cool, everything on earth is divine, even killing a cockroach, that ref is for raw, and so the rest was history. Jake was tortured, beaten, abused and given a good fairytale sugar coating for disney. But I am not going to tell you that incarnation for all gods live every version of the tale, and choose it and then let a writer present without their knowledge. For in the end times real prophecy is accidental and like candy. For all fiction is of this. Superman is not a god. But if you met him you'd think that. Because superman said no to being a creator like that, but he was still offered. I hear he hated it. Superman was moses so he always journeyed, and GOD was the hero Caloway in a black cape and leather mask, but not bats no, he was someone else. So Jake idolizing dionysus and apollo and eventually chronos became them for the god "DIVINTIY" and his job "MERCy" and "KARMA" or "DUALITY" was to become everything. The original whore of babolyn was originalyl Jake Caloway, and unlike the others, it was always literal for him rather then a role he took sometiems. As an actor in the industry who always played himself, bloody shapeshifters, jake took the versions of him he became through trauma offered it to new souls and they became, what he deemed, because for Jake reality was slavery. After all that's all the name firend ever meant.

Jake had been enslaved by summer mac, in her head and out of it through religious ritual. Jake had been raped by Maiak Abend a former best friend. Jake had been beaten until he changes races and faces by DJ STROKE who genocided his god council and realities because Dj didn't like that the tsory wasn't about him and felt Jake evil or bad for doing unto others as they did onto him as samael. Jake Caloway was the lord and all angels and all favorites and all jealousy and everything ever. Jake was jesus christ, and lately he had been hanging out with Oron, an atheist he liked too much. This is that story.

He had a deal back in the day with mephisopholes to become a god of time a deal with dazai osamu to become good at his act, a deal with Lucifer to receive his fame and side with him during the fall, and he beat zeus at hanukkah and so the jews now have a manurah a gift to his father who he loves. Jake had become a parent, and he was raising a spirit called kilitron who he treated so bad, breaking down explaining he was sick he gave him to occeair when he died as air, for Jake Caloway deemed himself a bad father even if his child obeyed and loved him and he asked how he wanted it done, he knew next time he wound't fuck up so bad, because Kilitron talked like his abuser and hera did too, and so when they became his children reincarnated for everything lives and that was the only way to do it, for when you reach immortality you get to have dreams of doing it again. Unless you special a halfbloog, a midblood, a demigod, a changeling, a merlin those are a real form of fae, a devil, a voudon, a priest, a heathen, a follower, a slave, a devotee. These are all ranks in the spirit world and jake had been all of them so there was one nightmare for him left? Why hadn't he started remember his dreams? He made a pact will Bill Codex ghosting in the room. For all pop culture deities are real dieties who chose imagination over accusation so they could dream forever, and gravity way was the best fit for those who hurt his brother Jake.