Ship just got real!

Part 1: Sparkles* POV 

"Only a week until tour." smiled my girlfriend Kennedy, or Sprinkles* as most of the fan base called her. I was Sparkles* and she was Sprinkles*! We had been going out for just over a year and pretty much all of the fan base loved her. Well everyone except the hardcore Sparkles*+Kogie shippers, but they made up a tiny percentage of the fan base and I love her so I just ignored them and their fan fiction smut. 

"I know! I actually can't wait! Rehearsals start tomorrow, are you coming down?" I grinned putting my arm around her. 

"I'm probably going to go shopping with Emily, leave you boys to your work!" she laughed. Emily was Parv's girlfriend, they had been going out for a bit longer than me and Kennedy and the fans loved her too. The two girls were best friends and always came to our hometown gigs together and loved meeting our fans. 

"Haha, it'll be more of a surprise when you come to the gig then!" I laughed. We hadn't really put much thought into a set list yet, we just knew that Shi No Barado and Bōsōzoku Symphonic had to be in there somewhere! 

"Yeah! Oh god it's nearly one in the morning! We should go to bed!" she gasped quickly standing up from the sofa, "Busy day tomorrow!" we both laughed. It was! We also had an interview with a radio station in the afternoon which we could not mess up! Our entire careers depended on it.

We arrived at rehearsals at half 9. Kogie, Parv and Emily were already there. "Hey guys!" I grinned as me and Sprinkles* walked in. 

"Hey!" smiled Emily walking over to us. "Are we going then?" she smiled. 

"Yeah! Bye guys!" giggled Sprinkles* kissing me on the cheek and leaving with Emily. I walked over to where the other boys were sat on a sofa in the middle of the big warehouse where we were rehearsing. 

"Where's Leo?" I asked sitting down in between them. Just as Leo walked in. 

"Sorry I'm late guys! I got stopped on the way here by some fans who wanted photos! I couldn't say no!" he explained as he walked over to his drums and sat down. "I'm ready!" he grinned. We all laughed. 

"What are we starting with?" asked Parv standing up and getting his guitar. 

"What about Cassandra?" suggested Kogie standing up and getting his guitar as well. 

"Okay, sure. Lets go!" I laughed getting up and standing by the mic. My keytar was getting fixed at the moment so we couldn't practice with it which was really bad considering our tour starts in 6 days! Everyone started playing their instruments and I grabbed the mic bobbing my head to the music. "Still, although it doesn't really matter now, I can't believe it that I've got so far, I've got so far behind, my love. You use me and I use you. You my saviour, I your muse. The best friend that you've been to me but I wanna be your enemy!" I sang. 

"BUT I WANNA BE YOUR ENEMY!" yelled the guys. We sang the rest of the song perfectly. 

"I'm hiding from you, hiding from you, hiding inside you, coz we are the same." I sang the last line and turned around to the guys. 

"That sounded EPIC!" yelled Leo excitedly. We all laughed. 

"It did... WE SOUNDED GOOD GUYS!" yelled Parv happily. We were all really impressed with how amazing we sounded! We practiced the rest of the songs, finishing with Shi No Barado, and they all sounded amazing! Then we set off for the radio interview. 

We arrived at the radio station at half 1. Just in time for the interview, there were a few fans stood out side waiting for us. We said hi and went in. "Area11?" asked the lady at the reception. We nodded. "Through here." we went through some doors and into the studio. "Mark will be here in a sec. Take a seat." we all sat down on chairs around two microphones.