My revenge was your gift to me...

Part 3: Kogie's POV:

I looked up at Sparkles* he looked shocked. I smiled evilly. I didn't really read Spogie fanfiction, I just wanted to see his reaction. "I'm joking!" I chuckle, "I've read one fanfic and that was not smut and really well written."

"Oh... That's okay then!" he smiled breathing a sigh of relief.

""That feels so good" moaned Sparkles* as Kogie thrust in and out of..." I started to read.

"STOP!" yelled Sparkles* covering his ears so he couldn't hear me. "I don't want to know!" he laughed using his elbow to close the laptop.

"Aw damn, I was enjoying that!" I laughed.

"Well go enjoy it somewhere else!" he laughed taking his hands away from his ears.

"Fine!" I exclaimed trying not to laugh. I picked up the laptop, "I'll go read it in my room then!" I walked to the door.

"Um..." he mumbled. I put my hand on the door knob and realised.

"This is your laptop." I laughed turning around and putting it on his knee. We both laughed. "Good bye!" I exclaimed trying once again for a dramatic exit. This time succeeding.

"What were you two doing!?" asked Leo turning around and raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing!" I laughed walking up to my door. "I'm going to bed too." I went in and got my laptop. Sitting down on my bed I turned it on and loaded up tumblr. I wanted to read more of the fanfic! Not the sexual parts! Just how we met and stuff.

Leo's POV:

"What did you think they were doing!?" asked Parv drinking the last sip of his coke.

"Nothing! I just like to see his reaction." I laughed turning back to face the t.v. again.

"You want another drink?" I looked over to my glass, it was pretty much empty so I downed the last few sips.

"Sure!" I smiled passing him my cup and getting the remote from the sofa arm. I started flicking through the channels.

"Do you just want another coke?" he asked when he got into the little kitchen area.

"Yeah please." I answered. Suddenly I noticed something on one of the channels. "WE'RE ON T.V.!" I yelled almost throwing the remote at the T.v. screen.

"WHAT!? PAUSE IT!" yelled Parv. He banged on Kogie and Sparkles*' doors and yelled "GUYS, GET HERE QUICK! WE'RE ON T.V.!"

Sparkles* came in frist followed by a rather embarrassed looking Kogie.

Kogies POV: About a minute earlier:

I was getting quite into the fanfic and things were starting to get quite... Hot. I could feel the zipper on my pants straining under my... Excitement. I started to unzip it when suddenly someone started banging on my door. I zipped my pants back up as quickly as possible. "GUYS, GET HERE QUICK! WE'RE ON T.V.!" yelled Parv from the other side of the door. I could feel myself blushing.