[2] - Wow, who can that intruder possibly be?

Published: October 12th, 2022.

Last Updated: October 12th, 2022.

~

Previously, in Chapter One:

"Well, it's nothing really; I found it in the forest somewhere." Cookie responded, referring to the basket. "Ah- oh, um ok." You stammered. And then you looked at her casually with a tiny smile, saying, "I'm gonna go to sleep now," before leaning against the biscuit, embracing her and making her a pillow of yours without her consent but she didn't respond, you fell asleep after getting yourself comfortable. Cookie, on the other hand, will need some time to fall asleep.

"I hope you get a good night's sleep." The cookie whispered, gently patting and caressing your head.

The Cookie then said, "I miss my dearest friends and family," as she sighed and turned to face the sky above. As soon as her negative thoughts kicked inside her door, she was instantly depressed. When it comes to the times before crashing on this island with [O/N], her best buddy, a glass of milk, was all she could think about. In particular circumstances, she secretly pretends that [O/N] is the glass of milk. Hopefully, he is doing well and is watching over us from above as an angel, encouraging us on our path.

~

July 14th, 2022 was the same day when Chapter 1 was recorded, when [O/N] accidentally locked their eyes on this mysterious yet beautiful island with their new close companion named Cookie who is funnily protective of [O/N] on specific occasions, possibly because she sometimes likes to pretend [O/N] is the glass of milk, who was practically having the same childlike personality as him, which is what we know so far. Cookie was so defensive of him but it was a good time, she wants to remake the same old memories but with [O/N].

Although, she needs to let the glass of milk go, respectfully.

Now back to the main scenery:

It was hours after the two closest partners had fallen asleep cuddled by limbs when there was a dark atmosphere outside, and the swampy forest had been consumed by the night's darkness. the moonlight was the only thing brightening up the place. Seconds flew away one by one, but not quickly enough as the night sky remained, and that's when you awoke.

You slid one eye open followed by another as your soft snoring faded, and when your thoughts became fully conscious before scanning where you are, your countenance transformed to a puzzled one as you wondered if it was still dark outside. Imagine if you skipped an entire sunny day from sleeping, which isn't planned to happen, but it's very likely because you're surrounded by pitch-dark colours. After some thought, you realized you were held in cookie's arms, and you blushed slightly. "Oh my goodness, how did I get myself into her arms?" With a literal blank expression, you spoke in your head. This made you struggle to move.

You sighed softly as you fought to free yourself from her limbs without waking her up. You glanced up at her before lowering your gaze. When you found a simple method, you groaned with a slight frown and attempted it. You gradually moved your way off of her lap before slumping down onto the grass without hesitation. When you suddenly gave attention to the fact that she stopped snoring, you got concerned. But thankfully, seconds later she started snoring again. Which led you to sigh in relief. But then you had some trouble lifting the basket until you did it with all your strength, you looked around your surroundings ahead but noticed that it was still depressingly dark outside. All that was surprising to you was the swampy forest's aesthetic at the night, it looked hazardous.

You intentionally crawled out of the basket's inners, which was probably against Cookie's rules and the worst idea you've ever had. And that's when your vision began to fill with an insane vignette, making you begin to regret your actions as your eyes widened, and this is when you started hearing weird ominous sounds that had the same volume as loud shrieking. You had the unpleasant feeling that someone was observing you and rapidly approaching you from behind second by second, ready to grab your foot at any moment. You were cowering, staring ahead of you while this process was happening, with a worried expression on your face, knowing it's gonna be ominous. Something shaped like a leaf and coloured red with a menacing smile captured your eye just as you turned to face the other way, making you shake intensely.