sacrificed

philzas wings came down agressivly. he lanaded eventually he felt cold here the cold embraced his wings making them puff up "HUN!" his voice was shaky. how could his goddess live in a place like this. mumza appeared behind him "hm?" she was a sight to see. her voice was so comforting to her love. "i think our son.. wilbur.. is dating one of the peoole you ordered to kill" mumza stood there silently "thats fine! aslong as hes happy"
--------------------
schlatt was layed out on the bed, exposed to the cold. wilbur shut his door and locked it, same with the windows. he was lucky his room was sound proof. wilbur looked down at his partner and chuckled, he took the ciggarate out of his mouth and tapped the hot ashes onto schlatts body. schlatt bit his lip as small moans escaped his mouth. wilbur put out the ciggarate on the rams body. schlatt moaned louder his tail wagged as his ears flicked. "pathetic..~" wilbur grabbed his knife and got onto of the ram and began to carve little hearts on the rams skin the rams back arched, his head threw back, his face felt hot, oh god he was enjoying this. wilbur licked the blood off the knife and the rams body. schlatt was flipped over. his body was covered in bite marks from wilburs teasing, wilbur pet the rams tail. schlatt whimpered he was tierd of being teased over and over, wilbur sighed "you really want it~ such a slut..~" wilbur prepped himself and slid in slowly. schlatt let out a groan of pleasure as his eyes began to roll back, he burried his face into wilburs pillow. wilbur began to thrust slowly but surely picking up speed, schlatts ears twitched he could feel wilburs cock going in and out he could feel it twitching. wilbur pratcally ingulfed schlatt, one of his hands on schlatts hair and other on schlatts dick. wilbur gripped onto schlatts hair forcing his head up. schlatt realesed loud moans, his tongue stuck out he was getting pleasure in two diffrent ways. wilbut let go of schlatts cock and hair to relight his ciggarate allowing schlatts head burry itself into the pillow again. schlatt moaned to every thrust. wilbur placed his hands onto schlatts horns and pulled up slightly, schlatt was forced to go up again. his hody felt so tense yet so relaxed, to be dicked down again by a this man was like a dream. wilbur forced schlatt up more to make them both on there knees. wilbur still fucking him from behind. schlatt moaned louder and louder wilbur bit into schlatts neck. schlatts voice was gonna give out at this point. wilbur fell back allowing schlatt to be on top, wilbur thrusted aggresivly from underneath. schlatt gripped onto to the bed wilbur jerked him off fast. "you arnt allowed to cum until i do..~" wilbur bit back onto schlatts neck again. schlatt wanted to cum, he was ready, but heing edged just made it more pleasurable for himself. wilbur went deeper into his partner. fuck schlatt was gonna be destroyed after this. his legs trembeled his ears twitched, he enjoyed being domonated like this. it felt so good for him. wilbur gripped onto schlatts waist. he felt what schlatt was feeling. he went as deep as he could and stopped thrusting. he finally came. he pulled out still edging schlatt, he went over and shoved schlatts cock into his mouth, schlatt felt his partner suck on him. he came into his mouth. schlatt let out his finale pleasured moan. wilbur sat up and picked up the dropped ciggarate and put it out. "i love you.." wilbur kissed schlatt and got off the bed. he quickly got dressed.
--------------------
i dont feel like writing more so
Connection terminated. I'm sorry to interrupt you, Elizabeth, if you still even remember that name, But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although, you have indeed been called. You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach, but you will never find them. None of you will. This is where your story ends. And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you, although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. I am remaining as well. I am nearby. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. As the agony of every tragedy should. And to you monsters trapped in the corridors, be still and give up your spirits. They don't belong to you. For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend. My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours, and then, what became of you. I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my daughter. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. It's time to rest - for you, and for those you have carried in your arms. This ends for all of us. End communication.