1

Chuuyas pov

The world is a cruel place. We all know this, but in the dark there is always light.

After my mother and farther passed two years ago I moved to Yokohama to live with my older sister kouyou.

She didn't have much money to start with nor did me coming make anything better yet it was either she takes me in or I live on the streets.

Because of having so little money I chose to get a job the moment I turned 18 and the first place that hired me was a bed and breakfast were I was a waiter and room cleaner.

Kouyou told me that I shouldn't worry about money and that she would figure things out for us but I couldn't stand seeing her overwork herself so I insisted to help pay for bills.

I heard my alarm go off on my phone which meant to start a new day.

I slipped out of bed and grabbed my work clothes and took a shower. After that I finished getting ready.

I looked at the clock and noticed I was running a bit late but not enough to be urgent.

I walked to the kitchen to see a note left by kouyou .

Dear Chuuya

There's some leftovers in the fridge please take them for lunch. I know you haven't been eating enough and if I come home and they are still in in the fridge I'm ganna be mad.

Love you stay healthy

Kouyou

I laughed at kouyous note and went to grab the left overs. It's true I wasn't eating enough but I just didn't really have the time to eat with balancing work and chores and whatever else Is happening I just don't have time to waist.

I finished packing my bag for the day with food and my phone and a charger then started walking to work.

When I got there I saw my coworkers akutagawa and tachahara there alredy. I nodded to them put my bag down and started helping get the dinner ready.

After a few minutes a few customers came in and are day started.

Tachahara normally ran the front desk for the inn upstairs while aku was the cook for the dinner and I was a waiter.

I walked from table to table taking orders and returning with food and I'll tell you it's a lot of work.

After a little while of running around I heard the door open and looked up to see a boy and girl which I had known in high school. Shirase and yuan.

When they saw me a evil grin spread across there faces.

Back in highschool they were my friends but after I came out as gay they both started spreading rumors and other stuff and since then I have avoided them.

"Heyyy Chuuya what are you doing here in Yokohama". Yuan said walking up to me and I rolled my eyes.

"I've lived here for the past two years "

"Oh why. We're you to scared to deal with the truth that nobody likes a fag like you".

I shot a glare at her and turned around to continue doing my job since I had coffee to serve.

"Hey Chuuya don't you know it's rude to ignore someone" Shirase pitched in.

"Don't you know it's rude to interrupt someone when there at work". I snapped back.

"Yo I'm ganna have to ask you two to leave if you dont leave Chuuya alone" I heard tachahara say as he walked up to us.

"Y'all are disrupting our costumer's so please get out".