4

Chuuyas pov.

I came into work hoping to see dazai sitting at the table he normally dose every morning since he's been here only to see he wasn't insted it was his driver with a stack of paperwork he was filling out.

"Hello sir is there something I can get you"? I asked.

He looked up and saw me and smiled. "Just a coffee please and a muffin but can I get the coffee to go"?

I nodded weighting down the mans order.

"Your names Chuuya right"? He asked and I nodded.

"Nice to properly meet you in atsushi ". He held out his hand and I shook it. "Wow I can see why my boss likes you your really pretty".

I blushed a little bit and I think atsushi realized what he said because he started blushing as well. "I mean t-that's not w-what I meant. I-I mean you are p-pretty but not I-I'm not into you o-or anything I w-was just trying to be nice".

I laughed as he tried to defend himself but he just made himself even more red the more he continued until he just couldn't sleep anymore.

"Thank you for the complement ".

Atsushi nodded and buried his face in his hands as I walked away to give the order to aku.

But when I got into the kitchen I saw aku peeking out the window that led to the dining room were atsushi was with a slight pink in his cheeks.

"Oh akuuuu". I said in a sing song tone.

He jumped a little and glared at me while I smirked.

"WHO's caught your eye".

"No one" he huffed and snatched the order from me and marched over to the coffee machine.

"Come on aku you can tell me"~

I kept teasing him as he made up atsushis order then I took the food and drink and walked to atsushis table and handed it to him.

"Have a nice day sir".

He smiled at me then looked at the window and his eyes widdened a bit.

"Hey Chuuya is that guy with the black hair ok? Did I do something to annoy him cause he keeps starting at me like he wants to kill me"?

I giggle and shook my head.

"Nah I think he is trying to think of a way to talk to you but he's a bit antisocial ".

Atsushi blushed and nodded before handing me his money and leaving.

I went back to the kitchen and crossed my arms while aku cleaned the dishes.

"You scared him away you EMO jerk"

Aku rolled his eyes and kept cleaning pretending not to hear me.

"You should have just talked to him not stair at him like a creepy person".

As I kept lecturing aku tachahara came in with a smile.

"Hey Chuuya how was your date last night"?

I blushed and frowned coursing aku to smirk.

"Yea~ mr love expert how was your date"?

I had told aku when we came in since we both came in a few minutes early what happened but I didn't get a chance to tell tachahara.

"Um it wasn't the best".

Tachaharas smile dropped as he pulled out a chair to sit on and I pulled one out of myself.

"What happened"?

"We'll I didn't tell him I was allergic to lavender and he got me lavender flowers then he took me to a super fancy place and my anxiety went through the roof and so we had to leave because of me. I feel really bad about it and I don't blame dazai if he's mad at me".

Tachahara shook his head. "He's not I saw him this morning in town and he asked me about places you might like to go".

I blushed. He was really planing to take me out again after what happened!?

"Wait really "!

"Yeah I bumped into him and he asked me. I'm not telling you what I said since I want something to be a surprise and I know I'm not the best at keeping secrets".

Aku scoffed. "Yeah you suck at keeping secrets".

Tachahara pouted but looked back at me.

"Dazai also feels guilty for what happened. He told me a little bit but he made it sound like the whole thing going wrong was his fault we're you make the whole thing going wrong sound like it's your fault. He feels bad that he didn't plan something that you would enjoy where you feel bad that you have anxiety. Really no one is to blame for that date going wrong and you should just learn from this date and move on".

I didn't say anything for a bit and aku spoke up.

"Tachahara is right. You both shouldent blame yourselves for not knowing. You didn't know you would react the way you did while he didnt know you didn't like places like that and were allergic to lavender. Simple mistakes you two won't make again ".

I stood up and motioned aku and tachahara to come closer to me. Both of them were confused but came closer and when they came close enough I pulled both of them into a hug.

"Thank you guys".

Tachahara returned the hug and smiled. "It's no problem Chuuya. I love you bro".

Aku just accepted his fate to being hugged and went limp but kind of leaned into it. "Yea it's no big deal... I guess".

"Come on aku you know you love us". Tachahara teased.

"Like an annoying bug". He shot back

"We might be annoying to you but you wouldn't have us any other way". I giggled.

Aku sighed. "I guess".

Dazai pov

"I hope you relize that man you killed was one of my executives mr dazai". A gruff looking man said.

"If someone as dumb and weak as him was an executive i hate to see to rest of your team".

The man grabbed my face with his big discussing hand.

Atsushi stood up ready to pull out his gun but I raised a hand to tell him to wait.

"Don't forget osamu you came to me asking for my help. I don't need you you need me". The man spit in my face as I looked into his angry eyes.

"I thought you might be a useful companion but seeing how pathetic your group is I've decided otherwise".

The mans eyes dilated as he comprehend what I said.

"Wait you mean-"

"Our alliance is over I want back everything you have borrowed from the port mafia and if it is not all returned by tomorrow evening I will kill you and everyone else in your pathetic group". I grabbed his wrist fourcing it off my face and glaring at his fear struck face.

"Wait I'm sure we can talk this out". He said as I stood up ready to take my leave.

"I believe we have already done that. Really id like you to repeat what you said earlier. I need you but you don't need me".

The man glared as atsushi and I took our leave.

What we didn't see however was the man had a sick smile on his face.

"I'll make you pay dazai osamu".