3

Chuuyas pov

I was cuddled into my blankets as the morning sun rays crept into my room. I felt a hand brush away some of my hair from my face as a voice whispered "it's time to wake up lad. Remember you have a date today"

I opened my eyes and was met my my older sister.

I had told her last night about my date and she was so happy for me she insisted that she help me get ready.

"Ane San what time is it"?

"6am"

"6am! Why on earth did you wake me up so early for"!

Kouyou chuckled" oh my dear Chuuya you don't know yet the process on how to make a man's jaw drop just by him seeing you".

"Neither do you your lesbian remember ".

Kouyou shot me a glare the sighed. "We'll anyway this will take awhile and your day is coming at 12 so we only have 6 hours to make you angelic ".

I rolled my eyes then climbed out of bed. "Ok we're do we start".

Dazais pov

I was so excited for my date with Chuuya I could barely sleep last night. I was up early getting a shower and getting dressed In hopes to make Chuuya fall for me.

I know Chuuya dosnt have feelings for me yet which I don't blame him for since we just met a few days ago but I'm determined to make him fall for me.

I called atsushi and told him he didn't have to drive today since I would. He seemed a bit reluctant but eventually agreed.

Around 11:30 I started for Chuuyas house. I bout a boutique of flowers for him before I got there and some chocolate.

I left them in the car as I approached his door and when I knocked I was greeted by a woman with red hair similar to his and she wore a kind smile.

"You must be the man whose taking my brother on a date. If you want you can sit in the living room he's almost ready".

I nodded and she led me inside.

After a few minutes of chatting with who I now know as kouyou I saw the lovely ginger come out of his room fiddling with the sleeves of his shirt.

"Ane San I don't know if the red fits me well". He hadn't noticed me.

"No it looks wornderful on you dear". She replied.

She was right. He wore a red button down shirt half tucked in and half hanging out and black leggings and a black overcoat.

When he did notice me his face matched his shirt and he looked away.

"Hi sorry if you waited long".

I smiled and shook my head as I stood up from the couch I had been sitting on.

"No trouble I did come early after all".

Chuuya nodded and I offered him a hand.

"Lets go my dear".

He blushed and took my hand. He waved goodbye to kouyou as I opened the door of the car for him before we left.

When he saw the boutique and chocolate he thanked me but looked a bit reluctant to take them.

"What's wrong" I asked and he looked away and I saw his eyes tear up a bit.

"It's just.... The flowers in hear are lavender.... I'm allergic to lavender ".

My face burned with embarrassment as I grabbed the boutique and stoped the car putting it out side.