Meeting el amor de mi vida

A/N: Tbh I love the heights so much it makes me happy, sad, nervous and more but enough of the heights, plz try the music its a bop and this story is for everyone to enjoy, tyvm!!!!

"Mama...where are we going?" I asked for the 100th time before she turned to me and slapped me. 

"Mama??" I held the cheek that she slapped before she pointed a finger at me, "Don't you dare speak again. He left because of you and I'm wasting my money on you." Her sharp words made tears start falling from my eyes, I looked down as she roughly dragged me by my wrist..

"Quit your llorando, chica." she glared at the direction we were going before, I sobbed silently as she kept tightening her grip every time she heard me sniffle, "Stop it, it's annoying!" her footsteps halted as I looked up to see a giant house.. She knocked roughly before a woman her age stepped forward "Marissa?!" she said my mama's name before my mama threw me in front of her as I landed on the ground between the two women before the young lady crouched to see if I was hurt... "Take her, she's inútil and a brat." she walked away straight after.

"Mama, mama!" I called out to her but the lady grabbed me from running back with her. "Sweetheart, you can't go back.. Your mama won't let you..." I knew that but she was the only one I had of Dad.

"I miss papi..." my face flooded with tears as I sobbed on the floor, the woman hugging me tightly to comfort me. 

"Come inside, sweetie, I will introduce you to my ninas and nino." Her voice was soft and comfortable. I kept silent, following her as my white long dress had dust and dirt on it... I wasn't in the best shape either.

"Children, come meet- Carino, what's your name?" she asked sweetly, I answered, "Adena." 

Three kids my age seemed to be worried or surprised by my condition, "Ay dios mio, you're bleeding. Come here." A girl with a teal dress and curly short hair waved me over, I obeyed and saw that she gave me an... arepa? "Eat this, it will heal you." her order made me confused but I did it anyway, after I took a small bite of the arepa, I looked down at my hands that were now as clear as day.... 

"Are you ok?" a boy walked up to me to look at my now-somehow-gone injuries. 

"I'm fine, gracias.." I looked down when I felt my cheeks heat up, "Your dress is all dirty... I'll get you a new pair from my closet!" a ginger haired girl with a yellow long dress ending to her ankles rushed to her room upstairs as I tried to stop her. I noticed the nice lady smiling before walking away.

"Here you go!" the same girl revealed a pink flowy dress -that by the looks of it looks old but perfect- "Woah, it's pretty..." I touched the dress before remembering a flashback

*flashback*

"Papa, can you make me a dress?" my voice faded into my mind as I hugged his leg, he ruffled my hair before I returned a toothy grin "Sure, what color, Querida?" he smiled before yelping "Pink please!!" 

*flashback over*

"...papi." a tear ran after thousands of others did.

The three comforted me, hugging me, patting my head and stroking my back. "What are your names?" I sniffled while hugging my knees. 

"My name is Pepa!" the ginger said confidently, which made me chuckle, "I'm Julieta, nice to meet you." the other girl said while patting my back while my gaze fell on the last and final triplet, "B-bruno." he said as the two smirked knowing what's happening.

"Why don't we make a promise?" Julieta shuffled back for all of us to sit in a circular formation before taking out her pinky "Promise to swear on our lives to never let anyone of us feel sad ever again." Pepa and Bruno nod before taking their pinky out too. All three of them grinned at me waiting for me... I took out my pinky before we all intertwined -somehow- "We promise."

15 years old

"Catch me if you can!" I tagged Pepa before running away happily, "Adena!" she groaned heavily before standing and running after me. I shot my hands up while closing my eyes laughing but bumped into someone "Adena, are you ok?" Bruno started freaking out, checking if there were any cuts on me but I was only laughing "W-why are you laughing..?" before we could continue, Pepa tug me and I stormed after.

"Ninas, and nino, I've arranged all of your fiances~" Julieta, Pepa, Bruno, and me were confused until I pout.. Bruno is marrying someone else... "This is Felix, and Agustin." mama -like a nonblood mama- alma smiled. I tried to find the girl but she wasn't there. "And Bruno's fiance is, Adena." 

(my reaction)

(my reaction)

"ME?!" "It's nice to meet you, I'm Felix." Pepa's fiance was a short but dark brown boy, while Julieta's was the opposite. "M-my name is Agustin.." He stood there stiffly. 

I was still stunned until I recovered and kissed him on the cheek, he blushed harder as I chuckled.

"So that makes you," I pointed to my mama in law alma "mi suegra!" alma was a bit taken a bit before chuckling uncontrollably, wiping a tear of joy from her cheek.. "You're a sensacion, Adena." she smiled patting my head which made me blush before standing straight "I will try to meet your expectations, mi suegra!" I slurred.

21 years old

"Amor!!" I ran up to Bruno before showering him with kisses like I do daily, "Mi amor, what are you running around for?" Bruno softly asked while holding all of my weight. "I just feel excited, Amor~~" "We need to be careful, okay?" I nodded before kissing him another time.

29 years old

A lot of things were happening, I remember heavily breathing... pushing two damn babies out of me.... it was hell. But, I still loved them, something she could never do.

"Amor, look at this one, he looks just like me~~" I revealed the small being in my arms to my love as he stared lovingly at my daughter in his arms. "Be careful, Amor.." Bruno rocked slowly before kissing me as I returned it, leaning my head on his shoulder right after. "I can't wait for you two to become a role model for your younger sister..."

"Brianna and Andres..."