#CLG

#certifiedLoverGirl
i'm sitting at lunch by myself , switching from tiktok and instagram . 2 minutes later , I heard 4 females who all looked badd coming up to me saying " heyy " and just talking just to talk . One of the girls said " my home girl over there looking at you , fuck with ha ". I said uhh " isn't that a boy?" When i said that shit i mean all 4 of them bitches started talkin they shit . i yelled " I was just fuckin trollin ". So i got up out my seat and went to go talk to shorty while i heard her homegirls in the back saying " ouuuu weee". The girl was a 4"11 , nice teeth , straight hair , and brownskin . I walked up to her saying " those yo homegirls over there? " i said while laughing . She said " Sadly the fuck is " while laughing . She said " my name crystal, how bout you bae " i said " kameron , and i'm liking that bae shit " i said while looking around the cafeteria. I went in for a side hug and look at that mission completed . She asked for my snap and yea i gave it to her cause why not . After we started chatting it up , i walked her back to her homegirls while gripping her waist and smiling . Then i said " crystal hit me up when you get home ". Then i begin to walk away , then begin hearing her homegirls saying " ouuu bitch did you get the digits " .