say what?

3 months later :
"bae how the fuck you mean you gotta move away." i said . "Kameron i have to move away because my dad is getting a new job!" said crystal . where you at now? i said . " i'm in the car headed there now , i'll be back at the end of this month just to visit you baby" said crystal . i couldn't even do anything about it but let it be how it is , so me and crystal just did long distance relationships .
————————————————————————
Next day :
i woke up with so much shit on my mind , then i turned over and looked at the time it was 8:15 ! i was LATE . I got up went in the bathroom and washed my face and brush my teeth and did a little flossing . Then put my yellow polo shirt on and blue jeans on with the jordan 9s . then ran out the house without locking the door behind me but i wasn't worried we lived in a white neighborhood where nobody would bother us . I ran to school fast like this day was my last day living! . i arrived to school and saw that there was a fight i missed and overheard someone saying " i heard they were fighting over kameron " and " kameron should just pick one of them " but i wasn't sure if i hearing that shit right . We were in 2nd period and this skinny white girl whisper to me and said " pick kellz , she's very pretty " and i whispered back " go play in traffic." and she turned around frowning and shit . 1 hour later , I heard the bell ring . I got up and went into the hall and walked to lunch to find all crystals homegirls but instead of me walking up to them i decided to just ignore them . I took a seat at the lunch table and no i don't eat school lunch , it's just not good to me . Crystals friends came running to me saying " kameron you a cheated ass bitch " and saying " kameron we both females so you can always get this hand work " i was so confused . i said " bitch , ion like how you wide back bitches come running in my face like i did something wrong " i said . crystals friend tanya showed me messages that i don't even recall on even typing nor sending to anybody . so i said " nah for real i didn't send those messages to nobody ." and crystals best friend named keisha aka bigWolf said " let's facetime crystal to see how she feels about this " and i just nodded .