You Weren't Supposed To Take Kits!

Description: A Humans are Space Orcs x Ninjala AU starring Van, Kappei, Emma, and Lucy, as well as some other minor characters from the anime. The alien characters will surprise you!

Ninjala belongs to Gung-ho, enjoy!
———————————————————
Somewhere in outer space,two spacecrafts were flying away from the Earth's atmosphere. Inside one of those ships, a pair of alien researchers have begun their mission: Take in the Deathworlders and see if they are sentient. They've already captured some Deathworlders now begins part two..

"What the hell is this!? What did you do!?"

"Now Be'ecca, I know this looks bad,"A tall, tiger-like creature spoke with a nervous smile, "But look! I caught the two legged Deathworlders this time!"

"Bur'on, our boss said to grab fully grown Deathworlders...NOT A BUNCH OF KITS!!!" A pink, cat-like looking alien exclaimed angrily. "What if we get fired!?"

"Come on, this mistake might be a blessing in disguise if you think about it", Bur'on said, trying to calm down his partner and friend, "we've always talked about full grown Deathworlders, but never their young."

Be'ecca looked over at the kits currently in the cages, 8 of them in fact. 4 male, 4 female. They all looked to be the same age, yet each one looked different from each other.

The first one had white and purple fur on top of his head, spiked up in an odd fashion, green eyes, his face covered in spots, wearing some type of garments, perhaps to help him with his environment? In his hand was a round, orange orb with black stripes, knowing Bur'on, he probably took this kit and his strange orb to see what it was.

The second kit has light blue fur, some of it being covered by a white topper, light blue eyes, much like his fur, some heavy dark blue garments over some lighter apparel, and some type of footwear

The second kit has light blue fur, some of it being covered by a white topper, light blue eyes, much like his fur, some heavy dark blue garments over some lighter apparel, and some type of footwear. on his face she noticed two things, a small bandage on the top of his nose, and a small scar on his right cheek. Be'ecca notes this one could be prone to injuring himself and will have to set up safety measures in the observation room. In the creature's hand, a small wooden weapon of sorts. Were these kits being trained for war? If so, they'll have to figure out a way to pacify them.