Capital 1 {meeting}

{Y/n POV}
It was a cold night and I was in my so-called room and checked my arms and legs which were covered in bandages. I've been living here in a lab for as long as I can remember and I just want to get out of here, I didn't want to be here anymore but no matter how I tried to escape from here I couldn't. All of a sudden my door opened and a guard came in "Y/n time to go" he said and grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my room, I screamed silently as he grabbed my arm. He took me to a room and there sat Dr.Pain, the guard drags me to a chair and tied my arms and legs to the chair. Dr.Pain took off the bandages on my arms and cut my arms open and took my blood.

{time skip}

After dr.pain had taken most of my blood I felt very dizzy, he bandaged my arms and the guard dragged me to my room. The next day I woke up and noticed the door was open, I took my chance and ran, I heard the guards yelling after me but I just ran, I had just come out and was about to run around the corner when I ran into someone and fell over. I looked up and saw a man with long black hair, dressed in black and a scarf around his neck and a girl who looked a little older than me who I had run into. She stood up and walked over to me "hello are you okay" she said and held out her hand which made me flinch, the girl looked up at the man then back at me and was about to say something when we a voice "Y/n you should be more careful" i looked up and saw dr.pain.

{???? POV}

I looked up and saw a man who's looking at the girl named y/n, I looked back at the girl and she looked terrified "we don't want to cause problems with others, do we?" The man said, y/n quickly shook her head, quickly stood up and walked towards the man. Before they left, y/n looked at me like she doesn't want to go man and I was about to grab y/n hand when dad took my hand "dadzawa, she..." I said and looked up at him "I know, we gonna help her" he said and took my hand and we started walking to U.A.

Y/n POV

We went back to the lab and they locked me in my room, the hours went by and my eyes got heavier and I was about to fall asleep when the man and girl from before popped into my head, who were they.
The days went by and it was about two weeks since I ran into the man and the girl, the experiments continued and dr.pain started taking more of my blood and I just felt numb. Today I woke up to a loud bang and screams, I wrapped myself in my blanket, sat in the corner of my room and covered my ears.

After a while everything became quiet and all you could hear were footsteps, they came closer, closer and closer and then everything became quiet again. BANG,someone started kicking on the door and kept kicking , finally the door slammed open and footsteps started walking towards me. I stood up quickly, pushed past the people and ran out of the room, I heard footsteps running after me but I didn't stop until I felt something pull me back, I screamed and passed out.