Capital 2 {hospital}

{Y/n POV}

I woke up to a white room, a hospital I thought but my thoughts were interrupted by hearing footsteps coming towards the door, I took my blanket, went to the corner and threw the blanket over me. The door opened and someone walked in "oh dear, what are you doing?" Someone said, I looked up and there is a nurse "you shouldn't be out of bed" said the nurse and walked towards me which made me flinch. The nurse noticed it and backed away and looked at me. I heard the nurse leave the room and I sighed of Relief and stayed in the corner, after a couple of hours the nurse came back with food, she put it in front of me and then she went out.

{Time skip}

I woke up because I heard voices outside the door "she has been sitting in the corner all night and refuses to eat, we don't know what to do. She doesn't seem to trust any adults" said someone who sounded like the nurse, then I heard another voice that sounded so familiar "let me see her then please" it said and then the door opened, someone walked up to me and sat in-front of me "here you should eat something" said the voice and I looked up and my eyes widened, it was the girl I ran into a few days ago, she stretched out her hand and gave me an apple.

I took the apple slowly and the girl smiled at me "my name is Eri and your name is y/n, right?" She said and I nodded slowly, she asked me if I wanted to tell her what had happened and how old I was, so I told her about the lab , the experiments, that I was five years old and have been in the lab my whole life and when I had eaten the apple the door opened again and I backed in to the corner again which Eri must have noticed because she looked at me and said it was okay, then she stood up and went to the man who had come in and it was the same man who was with Eri when I ran into her.

{Aizawa POV}

I got a call from the hospital that y/n had woken up so I decided to go and meet you and when Eri found out she made me bring her. When we arrived we were met by a nurse and she took us to Y/n's room, she stopped at the door and said "she has been sitting in the corner all night and refusing to eat, we don't know what to do. She doesn't seem to trust any adults" "let me see her then please" said Eri and the nurse opened the door for Eri and she went in. It had been half an hour since eri went in and talked to y/n so I decided to go in, I opened the door and went in I saw y/n backing away and that Eri said it was okay and then Eri came up to me. I crouched down to Eri's height "you guys should take it easy she has been in the lab her whole life, been involved in a lot of experiments" said Eri "how old is she" I ask "she is five years old" answered Eri my eyes widened 'a five-year-old has been part of five years of experiments' I thought. Then me and Eri walked over to y/n and sat in front of her "it's okay y/n he won't hurt you" Eri said and y/n looked up at us, I raised my hand which made y/n flinch and closing her eyes but she seem to relax when she felt me ​​pat her head "how about you coming and staying with us?" I asked, Eri seems to be very happy about that while y/n was surprised "yes, would you like to stay with us?, I promise it will be fun" Eri said and y/n nodded slowly. Eri stood up quickly and hugged y/n which surprised y/n, I stood up and went to the nurse and asked when y/n could go "tomorrow, she can go tomorrow" answered the nurse, I thanked the nurse and went back to the girls "y/n you're released tomorrow and then we'll come get you, okay" I said and y/n looked at Eri who was nodded so she nodded too.