💕HayaSion P:1

Hayabusa x Gusion

-highschool au

The bloom of cherry blossoms

___________________________

Back of the School, near a the school's garden

A brunette man stood behind a tree a few meters away from someone he's watching, There Gusion's hand trembled in nervousness holding a love letter he made "Okay gusion... It's time" He mumbled to himself and took in a deep breath.

Gusion nervously walked out of his hiding spot and walked to a masked male sitting on a bench just scrolling through his phone, He hid the letter inside his pocket and acted like his casual-self as he walked towards Hayabusa.

"Yoo! Haya!" Gusion waved getting Hayabusa's attention "Sup" Hayabusa said as Gusion sat next to him, Gusion took out the note and present it to Hayabusa "Someone told me to give this to you, Hah how stupid right" Gusion laughed as Hayabusa took the letter and read it.

After Hayabusa read the letter he neatly folded it and hid it in his pocket. he then stood up, grabbed Gusion's wrist and drag him behind the garden shed near them, Gusion was now really nervous on what was Hayabusa gonna do to him.

He pinned one of gusion's hand above his hand (like a standard kabedon) "I've always recognize your handwriting gusion, You tried your best to make it look anonymous but sadly... You failed" a closed-eyed-smile plastered on Hayabusa's face as he laughed at a Dumbfounded blushing gusion.

"Soo... You actually like me?" Hayabusa's voice turned soft as he asked, Gusion nodded. He then received a kiss on the cheek from Hayabusa, Gusion let out a yelp and blushed more from this "Well... I like you too" Hayabusa let out a slight giggle "We better get going now, Class is about to start" He let go of gusion's hand.

"Since its Valentine's Day and there's discounts on cafés for couples, Maybe you and I could go on a date later?" Hayabusa said "I'll gladly take your offer" Gusion smiled

Both of them held hands as they walked to class, ofcourse they both let go when both of them stepped into class

________
Extra
________

Guinevere and Eren (gusion's youngest brother, from actual mlbb lore comic "go rose go") trying to be sneaky hid behind one of the classroom door as they spy on Gusion and Hayabusa.

Guinevere: "You saw that"
Eren: "Holy crap, He actually confessed"
Guinevere: "You knew about this all along!!"
Eren: "Last night he was pacing around and loudly talking on how he was gonna confess to him, Ofcourse I knew"
Guinevere: →⁠3→ "Why didn't you tell meee"
Eren: (.⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠) "Well you didn't asked ehe-"

Guinevere then proceed to angrily shake Eren.

___________________
To be continued
___________________

:D