He did WHAT?!

3rd person POV :

'Narrator: Robin,Kalego,and Balam are now inside of the teacher dorm! Let's see what they're doing'

3rd person POV :

Narrator: Robin,Kalego,and Balam are now inside of the teacher dorm! Let's see what they're doing

"I'm gonna make the best devil stew for you guys!"
Robin exclaim as he turn towards the babyls guardians duo.

"I'm sure you will, the other teachers seems to really like your cooking"
Balam responded, making the smaller guy smile brightly.

"Shichirou, look at what you just done... Your gonna make the both of us go blind"
Kalego groans as he closed his eyes.

"Ok, now imma change my clothes first. Do you guys wanna come to my room or wait here?"
Robin asks as he turns towards them.

"I'm just gonna wait here"
Balam said, sitting on one of the long chairs in the cafeteria.

"I'm coming with you, I'm gonna inspect your room throughly"
Kalego said, grinning as he expected to finds stuff that he can burn in front of Robin.

"Okay then! This way!"
Robin said pointing, as he widen his wings.

Kalego nods as he also widen his wings following Robin.

In a minute they've already reached Robin's room. The both of them landed in front of the door and as Robin open the door, Kalego inspect the door carefully.

'There's no inappropriate posters or weird signs outside his door...'
Kalego thought, averting his gaze to the smaller guy in front of him.

"Feel free to play around with my stuff senpai!"
Robin excitedly exclaim as he walks into his room.

"As if"
The bigger men replied as he shrug off the thought of him playing around.

As the both of them enter the room, Kalego notice a big pile of pastel green fluffy cloud plushies on top of his bed, A green bean bag and also a really fluffy floor mat, a green chair paired with a really tidy table filled with paperworks,books,and also alot of green writing stationary. Also one that really caught his eye is a stack of bandage in his bed cabinet.

"Well, I'm gonna change my clothes now.."
Robin said, as he walks into the bathroom.

As Robin changes, Kalego walks around his kouhai's room carefully examining Robin's belongings. Shortly after, Kalego notice a pile of tissues inside the trashcan. The tissues are all stained with this "red stuff"

'Blood?... Maybe a nosebleed?.. No.. it's too many to be called a nosebleed..'
As Kalego sinks in his thoughts, he founds a cutter laying on the table next to a roll of bandage.

'Did he..? No no it's not possible! Right..?'
Kalego twitches in horror, as he sunk in deeper into his thoughts.

"Senpai, can you please give me the green hoodie on the bed? I forgot to bring it earlier"
Robin said from the bathroom.

"Hm"
Kalego responded as he pick up the green hoodie.

"Here."
Kalego said, handing the hoodie to the hand peeking through the bathroom door.

As he handed the hoodie, Kalego notice lines on Robin's hand. After examining his hand for a split second, Kalego bash the bathroom door open as he enter while still holding Robin's hand. Lo and behold! Robin in a tight black shirt.

'Wtf-'
Kalego looks away as his face turn red as red as a ripe tomato.

When Kalego finally gain control over himself, he immediately pulled Robin out from the bathroom and then he command ( He doesn't even ask at this point 😏 ) him to sit on the bed.

"Sit"
Kalego commanded pointing to the bed.

Robin, who already know what this is about just follows his order and sat on the bed. Without missing a beat, Kalego takes a roll of bandage and started to wrap Robin's arm.

"Uhm... Senpai?.."
Robin whisper looking down.

"Hm"

"...."

"How long."
Kalego mumbles

"H-huh..?"

"How long have you been doing this??!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! GOSH!! YOUR AN IDIOT ALRIGHT!"
Kalego yells, when he finally calm down he walks to the table and immediately burn the cutter to ash.

"From today onward... I forbid you from using or owning sharp objects without any supervisor.."
Kalego said, while Robin only nods. He nearly cries, he's really sensitive to this kind of topic YK.

To be continued...

I Absolutely LOVE THIS CHAP it's angst but it's kinda fluff

it gives off "Sit" "im sat :)" vibes yk I LOVE THIS CHAP