Filler Chapter part 2

!!WARNING!!
This and the next Chapter will contain :
LGBTQIA+
Iruma Explaining about period

While the teacher are doing the 'Attractiveness Rating' thing, Iruma on the other hand was having a Q&A session with Balam.

Balam : Thank you for coming today too, Iruma-kun

Iruma : Ah, it's no problem! So, what do you want to know today??

Balam : hmm, let's start with cycles. Does humans experience any kinds of cycles??

Iruma : uhm.. I think I've learned something about that at school.. It's called 'Period'

Balam : And can you explain this 'period cycle' please?

Author : Ha'i Ha'i! That's enough dialogue for the poor boy! I will explain about period! ( Since j am a female myself, also hope this can help with the girls that just started periods to get a better grasp of the situation )

Balam : WAIT, WHO ARE YOU?!

Me : oh I'm Iruma-kun's friend. Now if you don't mind, i will explain about period to you. Because it only happens to females anyway.

Balam : wait your a human too?

Me : Sure, whatever

Me : period or menstruation is the regular discharge of blood and mucosal tissue from the inner lining of the uterus through the v. The menstrual cycle is characterized by the rise and fall of hormones. Menstruation is triggered by falling progesterone levels and is a sign that pregnancy has not occurred

Me : If you want, I can give you an encyclopedia about human..

Balam : OH YES! I WOULD LIKE THAT PLEASE!

Me : *snaps fingers* here

Balam : Oh my Devi... So much INFORMATION ABOUT HUMAN!!!

Iruma : uh.. thank-

Me : No problem kid. Also here, an encyclopedia about birds. Robin loves birds right?

Iruma : Ah! Thank you!

Me : also, here's a human phone.

Iruma : Again thank you! Eto..

Me : 'Rena'

Iruma : Rena-san :)

Me : Np.

Balam : ah, excuse me for a second. Marbas-sensei is calling me..

After the Attractiveness Rating, the teachers went straight to the teacher dorms.

After arriving in his room, Eito open his phone. He locks his door shut, so no one would heard him. He snaps his finger, activating a 'deafing spell' ( basically, a spell that makes people outside it's domain can't hear what's inside ). He started to blast music on full volume

( Btw this is the song )

Eito : Say, is this just another game to you? Do you think of me only as a colleague? Hahh.. Your killing me, Marbas.

Eito : If you're not going to be mine, at least stop being addicting.. damn it..

Eito : Why? Your so close yet you act so far..

'Eito-san.. please stop getting into fights.. I'm worried about you.. You should be able to protect yourself, but this.. is not it'

'Ahaha~ sorry for worrying you, but I can't help it. He was insulting you!'

'That doesn't matter!! To think that you got into a fight because of me.. meanwhile I was worrying about your safety.. Please.. stop it..'

'... Alright, if that's what you want'

Eito : Damn it.. Why is he so- ..... So..

Eito : Ah, fuck that. Im gonna make you mine, Marbas March. Just you wait.

'Your nice, Eito-san! I like it!'

Eito : hm.. you like me for being nice? Then I'll be as nice as possible..

Just thinking about his compliments got Eito turning into a blushing mess, an obsessed man. That's not fair.. he's just a normal demon! The one that never stood out.. so why.. out of all demon... Why him?..That soft voice, that gentle hand... That warm smile that always stay on his face... Everything about him got Eito burning, his fire growing hotter each time he saw him.

Murmur : Oi marbas!

Marbas : huh?

Murmur : It looks like Eito left his lighter. Can you bring it to him?

Marbas : Ehh.. why me

Murmur : Cause your closer to the door.

Marbas : i hate it when your right..

-infront of Eito's door..

Marbas : Eito-san? You there??

......

No response.

Marbas : I'm coming in~

"BUT EVERYTHING YOU DO MAKES MY HEART RACE, I CAN'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT. IS THIS JUST A GAME TO YOU?"
( Eito was wearing an airpod but it's kinda broken so the music can still be heard by other person )
that was the first thing Marbas heard as he slowly push the door open..

Poor eito... ( Thankfully he was just sitting on his beanbag with his tail blazing really brightly. But his face was really red )

Marbas : Eito-san? I'm bringing your lighter here..

Eito : Ah, thanks..

To be continued....

HIII :)) HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE ;) FYI, THE FILLER CHAPTER WILL NOT BE CANON IN THIS FANFICTION. IT WILL BE LIKE THE TEACHERS ACTIVITY OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL HOURS. Some would be useful for the Canon world tho so.. yeah 👍