My Friends

This section will be a bit longer than the other sections.

First Grade: My first year of serious friendships. I made friends with a girl named Skylar, and that wraps up that grade.

Second Grade: I had to leave my only friend (still Skylar) because my mom didn't like her. Bullying started around this time period, especially with this bitch that I will dub for story purposes Her Highness. I was still in that "everyone is friends" faze, so when she didn't let me eat with her at lunch because, quote, "You are too wierd." It broke my little heart.

Third Grade: I made friends who all had to move by the end of the year. I became that socially awkward child no one wants to hang out with.

Fourth Grade: I made two friends, Cammy and Kayla, who used me as their little pet.

Fifth Grade: Around third quarter, Cammy and Kayla ditched me because I was a crybaby. I made a couple friends by the end of the year.

Sixth Grade: All my friends were a grade above me, and at my school that means that you don't get to hang out. I didn't get to see them much, so I spent that year pretty alone. I also got a kick me sign put on my back. Fun...

Seventh Grade: Her Highness became a horrible force to reckon with. She pretty much made this grade a living hell for me. Not much else to go into detail there.

Eighth Grade: I've managed to hold in my emotions pretty well this year. I have a total of one school friend that I consider close. Her Highness seems to have completely forgotten that I exist. In fact, most people have... I'm turning into Canada...

Out of school: I've only ever befriended one person outside of school. Her name is Sarah, and she is literally the closest friend I have. I still keep in touch with my friends from the end of fifth grade though.