Myself

Ever since I was little, I've had a vivid imagination. I usually only remember my nightmares, those have always been the most vivid. I've never been completely safe in my own mind, so... Yeah.... When I was really little I was extremely paranoid that everyone would leave me and never come back. I suppose I've always been afraid of being alone. This fear still haunts my nightmares... As a little child, I imagined that Scooby Doo and Co. were my babysitters (because I wasn't old enough to have crushes, just babysitters). I also imagined that I was really from the world of Pokemon, and that I was adopted. After a while I grew out of that phase and became an obsessive reader. It exercised my imagination in just the right way. I began having fantasies in school about being Nancy Drew or getting to have some sort of adventure to spice up my mundane life. This phase lasted until a little while ago when I became obsessive over British things. I fell in love with Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and the like. Once I got stuck in a British accent for a week. >.< That shed off into television crime shows. And then I began loving anime. The only people who know everything about me aren't real... My bestest, closest friends are all countries, AND THEY AREN'T REAL. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really me, because my personality has changed so often to accomidate all the people who have or will inevitably leave me.