Prologue

Ganondorf no longer eats.

He no longer sleeps.

He marches on. Towards an uncaring king and his kingdom. For far too long, had the Hylian Kingdom ignored the Gerudo Nomadic Tribes. Before, he was just a prince. A lowly, unheard subject among his own people. He could remember the day his father's advisors whispered and conspired against their own king, how they managed to poison him, and how even he couldn't prevent the downfall, the decay of the Gerudo Tribe. When word finally came to the King of Hyrule, he immediately responded by cutting ties to regicidal nomadic tribes. They called them savages, demon worshipers, and anti-Hylian. Ganondorf set upon his father's position, unsure, but furious.

Everyone imagined he would be lenient, more in line with his father's attitude, allowing his advisers to make the commands more than the actual King of the Gerudo.

However, they were sorely mistaken.
Forgiveness? For the people who poisoned and murdered his father?
They reminded him arrogantly that they allowed him to be King because of their interference.

The people of the Gerudo desert were now seen as a blemish, a disgusting sore among the Goddesses' holy land. And for what? A throne? A seat that signifies power, power of which was now tainted with the deeds of his forefathers, power that not even the highest leader of this land could respect.

Power.
It was all for power.

The deaths of his advisers was to remind everyone of his power.

The allowance of Wizrobes among his royal guard was for power.

Aganhim became his right hand who, of all the Wizrobes, was the most powerful.
Ganondorf cared at the beginning. When his own people starved, he gave up his own meals. Not in signs of weakness but of respect. However, his adversaries soon would criticize him again. The power he held was being disrespected. And so, began his response.

When the repeated convoys returned empty handed from the King of Hyrule after begging for food, it was for power that he sent the threats, acknowledging they would fall on deaf ears. To give him a reason to rise up against an uncaring Rex.

And what is to say of the Triforce?

Deep beneath the sands, buried in time, dormant like a sleeping dragon, the Wizrobes brought forth this ancient relic, thought to be lost to time, thought to be myth and provided it to the one who deserved it the most. The one who represented power more than anyone else, rivaling even Din herself.

It was obvious.

Power is infinite.

Everyday that passed, Ganondorf grew.
A supernatural growth.

Finally, after so many months, after traveling across an entire world, the Hyrule Castle was finally on the horizon. A decadent symbol of hierarchy, one that ignores the pleas of its subjects and cares for its own image.

But, now, the complaints, demise, groans, pleas, death and suffering was in front of them.

Now, they will be face to face with its own destruction.

No longer will Ganondorf be ignored.

Because Power cannot be ignored.