Chapter 1: Spring Break is Here

(One Week Ago)

(We open up to Washington, DC. It was night time at a local bank as a man at the desk was finishing his shift)

Max: Man, was this exhausting... really need to try switching to the day shift at some point. Cause doing taxes isn't my forte...

(Max got up as he was heading to the break room to punch out for the day. Unknown to him, some eyes peeked into the window, spying on him. This figure quietly snuck in through a nearby door and sneaked up behind Max, before grabbing him!)

Max: H-HEY! LET-

(The man punched Max! Knocking him out! The man took a card from the knocked out guard as his partner walked up to him)

Stenz: You got the card?

Motts: (Nods) We're good to go.

Stenz: (Smirks) Excellent...

(Other criminals came in, sneaking in as many security guards saw them)

Security Guard 1: Hey! You're not-

(Stenz shot one down! Making him cry out in pain! The other criminals quickly shot at them too! Some of the guards fell to the floor, screaming in pain as the criminals. Made it into a room that had a money machine)

Motts: (Getting out his MP3 player) Okay, I hacked into my player here. We can download the codes from this machine.

Stenz: Excellent, what are the codes?

Motts: 12345? 54321?

Stenz: (Rolls his eyes) Wow.. there definitely not gonna have anyone breaking into this machine with those codes..

Motts: (Puzzled) Duh, didn't we just do that?

Stenz: (Facepalms) It was sarcasm, Motts!

(Motts quickly downloaded the codes from the machine onto the player giving them the codes to duplicate copies of money! Just then a big buff security guard came in!)

Buff security guard: Hey! Don't move! Or else you'll have to answer to my-

BANG!

(Motts shot the security guard in the stomach!)

Buff security guard: (Weakly) Muscles..

(The guard collapsed to the floor as all the codes were downloaded officially on the MP3. Motts smirked)

Motts: Now, let's move that machine to the van! We have no time to waste! The police could be here any second!

(Everyone else nodded as they carried the money machine outside the bank and brought it to their black van. Upon putting it in the back of their van, Stenz got a call from his boss)

Walker: Stenz, did you get the codes and the machine?

Stenz: (Nods) Yes, sir. Motts got the codes downloaded and we have the machine ready to go.

Walker: (Pleased with his plan working out) Good... Now, here's the plan. The others will drive the machine down to L.A. I found us a hideout at an abandoned warehouse in the industrial district. You and Motts should take separate travels, so you don't get caught and blow the plan. You'll take your car to L.A. Motts will take a plane to L.A. himself. Once you get to the airport, you'll both meet up and get to the warehouse. I put directions in your GPS.

Stenz: (Smiles) Sounds good, boss. What will you be doing?

Walker: (Getting a bit impatient) I'll be waiting for you guys down at the warehouse. Don't fail me, now!