29

A.N. OOOOOOO SPICY SPICY

"Mmm, good morning baby..." lips pressed to my earlobe, my body registers the warmth of him pressing against my back, arms wrapped around my waist, holding me close.

I love mornings with him, everything about it feels perfect. The feeling of isolation, as if only we exist for a period together... feels quite nice.

"Morning" I mumble in my morning voice, low and husky as I smile, turning my upper body slightly to get a small look at his adorable face.

Eyes closed and a faint smile painted on his face, he lets out a closed-mouth moan, tightening his grip around me.

His crotch softly presses harder against my ass, grinding against it subtly while keeping me in place. I know exactly what he wants, but I'll let him do what he likes, I quite enjoy the foreplay.

His lips press themselves against my jaw, sliding his tongue out slyly. Swiping it against my skin, sending shivers up my spine, and goosebumps rising with my body's excitement, I let out a quiet mumble in response.

He trails down, sucking on the skin of my neck and nibbling at it occasionally to keep me on edge, getting small noises out of me each time he sucks hard enough or takes my fragile skin between his teeth for a couple of seconds.

Fuck that feels good...

"Marshall..." I murmur out, dragging out the letters as his greedy lips get to my collarbone, sinking his teeth into it and making me let out a stifled whimper as he sucks at the skin long enough to form a hickey, his now hardened dick pushing up against my ass cheek.

Christ, I need him in me.

"Mmm, tell me what you want baby..." he coaxes, hot breath against my neck sending another series of shivers through my body.

"Fuck me, Marshall..." I choke out, squirming slightly in his grip, held against him as he continues to prod his dick against my ass, making me more impatient. My thighs squeeze together, attempting to get some form of friction.

"That's a good girl" he chuckles softly, taking advantage of my sudden need for him.

His hand around my waist trails down between my legs, slipping his fingers under the cotton fabric of my black panties.

He simply slides them off of my hips slowly, pushing them all the way off as he grazes my thigh during the process.

"Help me out, hm?" He suggests, sending confused messages into my mind for a split second before I come to the conclusion he wants me to pull off his boxers.

I reach below, behind my body slightly, gripping onto the elastic of his Calvin Klein boxers, slipping my hand inside and grabbing onto him, getting a low groan out of him as I graze my thumb over his tip. I pull his dick out of the tight confines of the fabric, enjoying the control I have in these couple of seconds.

It doesn't last as he brings his hand around my calf, lifting it up, and spreading my legs for him, feeling his tip softly press against my entrance when he pushes his body closer, my hand quickly retracting as to not get stuck between our bodies.

I've never been fucked on the side, but hey, everyday is a new day for new things.

"Tell me how much you want me... what would you do without my dick hm? Has anyone pleased you as much as I have...?" Lips leaning into my ear, taking sick enjoyment from this moment, "I doubt that baby... come on, tell me the truth, that I'm the only one who knows how to please this pussy of yours... the only one who can get you to beg..."

Fucking shit...

I'm ashamed by how wet he's making me, I feel the fucking heat down there and my stomach is in fucking fire...

Yeah, he's right, only he can put me in this situation...

"Fuck Marshall please... only you know how to fuck me..." I pant out, increasingly frustrated as he rubs his tip against my sensitive clit, toying with me.

"You know what I wanna hear, tell me how much you love my cock" he seemingly growls, voice impatient as he slowly slides into me fully, bottoming out, stilling and not giving me any help with my intense need.

"I love your cock, so much- please Marshall- fuck! Fuck me" I whimper, clenching my muscles around him, getting an appreciative groan out of him, not looking back at him, but just knowing he's got a smug grin on his face.

He slowly starts thrusting in and out, made easy by my wetness. My choked moans and shallow whimpers unable to be contained. I make not effort to bite down on my lip, no effort to keep quiet.

"Fuck Esdeath, moan for me, fucking slut..." he groans, latching his teeth onto the skin of my shoulder, making me cry out, the pain morphing into a sick, delicious form of pleasure.

"Marshall, faster please!" I whine lowly, grabbing onto the sheets in front of me to stable myself as he starts to pound me repeatedly, keeping my leg up, wide and open for him to take me without any obstacle, his grip on my calf remaining tight, a ghost of pain shadowing over me as a result, though I indulge in it regardless.

"Your pussy takes my cock so well, shit- shit you feel so fucking good" he pants, slamming into me harder and harder with each time he slides back in.

My teeth dig into my bottom lip, threatening to cause bleeding as my body rocks back and forth with his force.

My stomach feels on the verge of exploding, pussy throbbing with satisfaction as I feel my high coming at my body quickly. My legs beg to shake lightly, but I'm kept in place strictly, making my body feel captive to him in this moment.

"There, fucking god, oh fuck- I'm gonna- Ah- fuck!" It's all I can let out of my mouth as his dick hits the best spots inside of me. The pleasure spills over, making me release around him quickly, tightening around him, making his final thrusts all the more impactful and rewarding.

"Fuck! Esdeath, shit!!" He shouts, shooting his load deep inside me, finishing of with a couple more thrusts before stilling in the deepest part of me, filling me completely.

"Holy fuck Marshall" I moan lowly, my body finally relaxing, hands aching after tugging at the sheet, now laying dormant in front of me.

"Yeah, I know" he chuckles, dropping my leg from his hand, causing it to drop, too frail to put up a fight.

Dick still completely inside me, he presses kisses to my jaw, resting his hand on my waist before beginning to speak.

"I love you so much... so much... that uh..."

"...what...? You gonna act shy now...?" I giggle, shocked after what just happened that he's now becoming nervous.

"Well, I was thinking of asking that uh... we make things uhm... public... I got a reward show at the end of the year... the Grammys, and I was thinkin' it would be kind of dope if you could come wit' me... in one of your cool suits, ya know?"

Woah... Marshall Mathers want to make things public. Eminem wants to go to the Grammys with me...

For such a private guy, this feels so out of the ordinary...

He must really fucking be serious about us...

"Public... woah... I mean... I don't have a problem with it, practically the opposite, I'm just shocked that's what you want..." I tell him breathlessly, turning around to look at his soft, fairly excited face.

"You're mine, and I want everyone to know that" grinning, he delivers the cheeky line, making me laugh softly, smiling at him in content.

Mr. Mathers is not messing around with this one huh?