001 | The big day

Mom: "EMMA breakfast is done come down and eat before your dad eats it!"

Emma: "be there is 2 min"

I get up out of bed I get dressed and head down stairs I see my mom and dad waiting at the table waiting for me I go up to the table and I start to eat

Mom: "you excited for today?"

Emma: "no not really"

Mom: "what ever you pick or get me and your dad will always be here for you no matter what you know that right?"

Emma: "yea I knowl mom I love you thank you for breakfast I got to go me and tris are gunna met the boys at our special place"

Mom: "Be home by 2:30"

Emma:"Alright bye I love you"

Emma gets ready and goes out the door she walk around and I see tris I run up behind her and jump on her

Tris: "EMMA!"

Emma: "Trisss let's go come onnnnn"

Tris: "I told u not to jump on me"

Emma: "and come on let's go meet Steve and sammm"

We both start to run to we're we all hang out at it's nothing to special it's just is the woods when we were kids we would sit out there all day and talk to each other about anything really Sam was the joker in our group Steve was the serious one in our group and tris was like the person where they look shy at first but when u get to know them there a crack head and I'm like everything in the group mostly the Therapist but that's okay with me I love to hear about there lives once we get there we see Sam and Steve there waiting for us.

Sam: "looks like you two ran a Marathon"

Emma: "shut the fuck up"

Tris: "we ran all the way here"

Sam went up to me and hugged me then went up to tris and do the same then Steve hugged me after that We just talking and walk around me and tris got really nervous when 2:00 was coming around and next thing we now were at a lab a girl lays me down and says "im goung to inject this shit into u and u will fall alseep and when u fall alseep u will be tesyed to see what you are. Are u ready?"