Trauma

Tommy's POV:

The next day:

1:30 PM:

After what happened, Tommy had trauma. Nobody could blame him since he'd seen gore at the age of 18, and he thought that not only he was gonna die, but the others too. Tommy was confused, angry, a bit sad, but most of all traumatized. Tommy walked back outside the house after waking up, and walked back inside and put his sword back. He sat on the couch while his eyes were widened. The TV was off so it was more worrying to see Tommy like that. Dream knocked on the door that was in the living room. Tommy wanted to tell Dream to come in, but he couldn't speak. Dream assumed that he could come in, so he did. Dream glared at Tommy looking concerned. "Tommy? Are you okay, buddy?" Dream asked. Tommy's eyes widened more when he started thinking deeper about what happened. "Just........just leave me alone." Tommy said in a very shaky voice. Dream sat on the couch next to Tommy. "Listen. I know that what happened was traumatizing and confusing. But you'll be okay. Your a tough one for an 18 year old, you know that?" Dream said to Tommy, trying to cheer him up. Tommy still didn't speak.  "I'll leave you alone...Just tell me when you need something." Dream said to Tommy then walked out the door. Tommy sat there. Tommy turned to the side and laid down on the couch. Tommy closed his eyes in hopes to fall asleep. He did.

Tommy's POV:

2:30 PM:

Tommy woke up. He sat up and yawned. His eyes were normal again so he tried very hard to not think about what happened like he did before he took the nap. He walked in the kitchen and got breakfast and started to eat. After a few minutes he got finished eating so he put his dishes in the sink and walked out of the kitchen, planning to wash the dishes later. Tommy sat on the couch again and grabbed the remote to watch TV.

10:00 PM:

Tommy was still watching TV. He got up and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes, when he got finished doing that, he walked back in the living room. He turned the TV off and went upstairs to go to bed.

Hi, sorry that this episode was a short one, I just have another one that I'm gonna make right after this one and I needed to end this episode now so the next episode would be in order.