Classmate

A Confused girl

I had a new classmate. She never wants to talked to anyone in the class. One day, in the class i saw her. I walked into her and "what happen? Something wrong with you" I asked. "My parents didn't care with me, i was so upset and mad with them. They just think about their job" She said. She almost cried and took breathing. "Maybe your parents so busy because you. I mean that your parents do what they do for you, to make you feel happy" I told her. She smiled and said " I think right, my brother always care with them and very love them". "Your brother right, your parents work hard for schooling you and your brother and to complete the daily need" I said. "When did your parents go home?" I asked to her. I thought that she didn't got enough love and care from her parents. And then she answered " They came home at night, when i was already sleep". She is breathing hard. "They want you to success in the future" I told her. She stopped crying and erase her tears. The girl who is wearing a blue ribbon is looking at me. And she smiled and said " Thanks, i feel better now". "Yes, but you don't cry and feel confused again, if you had a problem just tell me, maybe i can help and give you advice for your problem". Now, she happy and she wants to talked to anyone, then we became a bestfriend.
***