Masquerade night 🦋

(WARNING : I really intended to keep this chapter 15+ and there can be more grammatical errors)

" Damn ! You look gorgeous . " I said tooking at my reflection in the mirror adjusting my hair . I grabbed my phone and clicked some mirror selfies. Everytime , all of my bad pics are my best ones .

It's almost 8.30 pm at night . " Where could this brat be ? " I questioned myself looking at the ticking clock sighing sharply .

I went straight to my shoe case . There are my block heels , pencil heels , wedges , sneakers what not ? I laid my eyes on these black pencil heels matching my black dress . I wore them a real quick . Within no time Hyunjoong has come .

His perfectly side swiped hair , black shirt showing his muscles and abs and a neat blue pencil cut pants . He is a perfect bait for hoes . " You're late " I said snapping my fingers . " You look hot af " he said winking ." Shall we ? " he asked offering his hand . He peeked at my back .

" Nah ! You don't match my speed " I said flicking my hair . " You really got nice curves . I'm afraid I might do you " he said touching my open back " Afraid ?! Like you never did . Lol . Shut the fuck up Joong . That was just a one time thing " I said and laughed at him . I stepped down the stairs fast from my room . " No doubt that you are a baddie " , he stated Smirking at me .

He clicked his car keys . I pinched his bicep with my nails . " Ouch , It hurts Chelsea " he cried rubbing his bicep . " what ?! I just wanted you to notice my nails" I shrugged . He scoffed with disgust . We got in the car .

" What's the theme today ? " I asked Hyunjoong scrolling the feed in my instagram . • That's really interesting today . The masquerades " he answered excitedly . " Wow !! you're damn interested to hit on other girls without knowing their face . Yes , it's really interesting" . I chucked . We reached the destination .

I quickly grabbed the royal blue mark with white feathers . Hyun Joong grabbed a simple yellow mark . " There's a simple rule" he whispered in my ear . " What's that ? " I asked walking next to him . " You're not allowed to take off your mask inside " . " Sounds fun " I said walking on the floor .

The sound of pounding music hitting my eardrums , and dim lights striking my grey eyes got are completely into the mood . The music made my body to shake off some moves on the dance floor .

Hyun Joong was just hitting on girls and flirting with them at the bar Counter completely forgetting about my existance . There are only two people left with me on the dance floor . Rest of them we tired and boozing . One person left us . Only guys was left with me .

He was dancing with exact same pace and asked my hand and I was already in his hands pressing my fingers against to his sculptured toned abs and a tatto on it. This tattoo reminds me of something. He only had a long coat on his cool figure and a skin tight white pant . He slowly moved his hand from my waist to thigh and lifted it upto his shoulder . " Cool , you're flexible " . he whispered slowly rubbing my thigh . He spinned me and pulled me back putting his both hands on my booty against to his bulge thrice . This really made me go horny . But I still continued to dance but he really pressed me on my weak spot . On my left waist . I clung onto him stopping my dance . " What a baddie " I exclaimed to myself looking at him .

He sat at the bar counter and ordered 4 Shots of vodka . I sat next to him . He passed me two shots . " These are for You ' . I drank those shots . His voice was so intimidating . " Only lies,what's your name ? " I asked . He took a shot and said "James and you ! ". " It's chelsea" I answered . "So that's your name here " he said taking another Shot . " You made me go crazy . Why do you have to turn me on? " he asked and took me to a room upstairs and closed it putting a private board on it .

The room was dim and I'm drunk . He slammed me against to the wall and fused his lips with mine roughly . Meanwhile his hand were roaming on my back unzipping my dress and removing it . My one hand moved his towards his hair and another travelled across his crotch. His lips were really plump . "No sex , no Kissing !! Only pleasure " he grunted . I sat on his waist and felt his hard bulge pressing against to my womanbood . I pulled out his pants and I put my hand in his boxer and released his erect member out .

He flipped one on the bed and ripped my strapless bra and undies leaving me naked . We insisted not the reveal our faces . He got up and threw his boxer away . He pulled my ankles closer to him kneeling on the floor . He just let his lips see the world . He smacked my wheatish thigh and pressed it . These sensations made me go wet . It's my second time though . He slowly massaged my clit opening my legs wide . I wrapped my legs around his shoulders . He slowly slid his fingers inside me and started his fingering . I left a soft moan He pulled out his fingers and started to dig inside me with his sinfully skillful tongue burying his face on my already swollen clit . " Argh ! " I grunted pulling his head deep . He got up and rubbed his erect member on me . There was nothing to do .

I got up and massaged his dick and teased the tip with my tongue . I put in my mouth and started sucking it . He put his hand on my head and started to thrust . He started to cum in my mouth . " Swallow it " he ordered . He rubbed his cum on my boobs and pressed every inch on my skin with his hands . The time is 1 am . " Gosh !! " we both screamed in sync . " I gotta go now " again in sync .

I had a quick bath and came out he was gone by then . Hyunjoong was outside the room waiting for me. I quickly wore my dress and came out . On the bed , I saw a note " It was steaming hot dancer . Hope we don't come across again . With love , your fake name dancer James." I left a small laugh . I came out with the note . " What got you smiling like that ?" asked Hyunjoong with a smirk on his Lips . " Drop me at my place bestie " I said. He Snatched the note from my hands and read it . " Unbelievable " he exclaimed putting his hand palm on his lips . " Don't you remember we even have college to attend tomorrow?" . We came out and I left my mask at the exit and reached my home .

I slid into my blanket on my comfy bed and should get mentally prepared for the another mask for tomorrow's college . The softie me , the real name me .

Hey guys, this chapter has a great clue about the thing that is coming up in Chelsea's life. I'm Hella excited to know...🤩
Please fill the comment section with feedback luvs...>3<