3

{Karls pov}

I wake up when I look next to me I see Nick he's still sleeping I smile and give him a kiss "mhn?" Sapnap wakes up "ohh I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" "no don't worry, needed to wake up anyways" he gives Karl a kiss on his for head "let's go down stairs and I'll make you some breakfast" I want to stand up from the bed but I fall down again. Sapnap starts laughing "stop laughing and help me already" I say a little pissed off "yeah I will help you wait a second" says Sapnap still laughing. He picks me up and walks down stairs to the kitchen, he puts me down on a chair at the table. "What do you want for breakfast?" he asks "I don't know make whatever you want" "okay" he turns around and makes breakfast.

*a week later*

{Sapnap's pov}
'It's been a week I didn't even know him for a day and still he came to my house and some how it ended up like that but that doesn't matter he is my boyfriend now' I think this while I walk to his house. *ding dong* I ring the Bell and not even 5 seconds later a happy looking Karl opens the door "Good morning!" he says "woah good morning what happened that you are so happy?" I ask him "well today I get to see my favorite person again and he stands right in front of me!" wow that made my heart melt "Karl we should have a sleep over again" I said "yes we should actually" he responded "good" we walked to school together *after school* "let's get you stuff at you house and then we will go to mine okay?" Karl smiled and said "okay!" we got his stuff en we were walking to my house "Karl?" "yes Nick?" he said "should we do it again tonight?" he turned compleety red and stopped walking "Karl are you okay?" he didn't make any eye contact but stutterd "I- uhhh umm-" "did you not like it?" I asked him "well- y-yes I did b-but let's n-not talk about this in public" he said blushing "b-but o-okay" "are you sure you want to?" I asked him "yes" he answered.

_______________________________________
HAHA YOUR NOT GOING TO GET SMUT YET LOLZ anyways I'm sorry for not writing anything for so long I'm not doing that good some bitch at my school is telling everyone that I told her that I will cut her throat while I wasn't even at school when she said it happened so that's really mean and now everyone thinks I'm a crazy murder bitch so ye but I will try to continue this book for yall so ye thank you all for reading and have a really really nice day

(Posted on Sep 14, 2021?)