The New Student

{In karls dream}

He runs and runs he was still being chased but by what? He didn't know but it also didn't matter he needed to run. He run faster and faster but the thing that was chasing him was still really close, but Karl didn't give up he runs even faster but he trips! BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP! Karl wakes up from the loud noise.

{Karl's pov}

It's morning "maybe it's better to stop playing such creepy games" Karl says to himself, he gets up and walks to the bathroom. He cleans himself, brushes his teeth and goes to his closet "mmmhhh what should I wear to day?" he thinks about what he's going to wear when he sees a cute skirt. Now he knows what he wants to wear he puts on a cute wite t'shirt with a pink mini skirt, he also puts on some thigh highs and nail polish. Ohh no! He's going to be late for school! He runs down stairs to get his school stuff and runs to school. "Hi Karl!" Quackity runs up to Karl "Hi Quackity. " "I heard that there is going to be a new student today." "Cool!" Karl and Quackity talk about the new student while they walk to their class, they sit down Quackity starts swearing because he sits right next to Badboyhalo and likes to make him angry, Karl sits alone. Class starts and the teacher speaks up "Good morning everyone I think you all have already heard it but there is going to be a new student today!"

{No ones pov}

Someone knocks on the door "Come in." the teacher says. The door opens and a tall boy with black fluffy hair walks in. "Ah welcome Nick you can sit next to Karl." she points at Karl. "Okay" Nick walks over to Karl, he sits down and introduces himself. "Hey I'm Nick but you can call me Sapnap if you want." "Hi I'm Karl Jacobs but you can just say Karl." he smiles "I like your outfit." Karl blushes "T-Thank you" they talk about random stuff with each other until the school Bell rings "It was nice meeting you." Sapnap says "Here is my number so we can hang out after school some time." "Ohh thank you." Karl says and Sapnap walks away.

{Karl's pov}

Karl walks to his next class thinking about Sapnap. The bell finally rings and school is over, Karl walks home when he sees Sapnap going inside one of the houses in his street. 'Wow he lives close by' Karl thinks to himself. When Karl comes home his mom is busy again (you know what I mean) he knows he isn't gonna get much sleep the next few days because of it so he graps his stuff and sneaks out.
He doesn't feel like going to Quackity's then he remember's Sapnap maybe he can stay at his house? He walks to the house and knocks on the door after a few seconds the door opens, it's Nick he looks confused "Hi Sapnap." Karl smiles "uhhh hi?" Sapnap says confused "How did you-" he got cut of by Karl "When I walked home I saw that you only live a few houses away from me" "Ohh okay" Sapnap says. "Can I come in?" Karl asks, Nick nods "Sure". Karl follows Nick "So what all that stuff for?" Nick asks "Ohh uhhmm yeah I can't be home right now because of my mom so I needed to find somewhere else to stay until then. So is it okay if I stay here for a while?" "Sure I live here alone anyway so now I won't be lonely for a while." (poor Sapnap😢) 'Wow he lives here alone? I thought that everyone on our school still lived with there parents I guess not then.' Karl thinks.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone i am to lazy to finish this chapter and I have no idea what to write next so if you have any ideas please tell me I am comfortable with actually every thing. Since this is my first story it's really bad and I want to write smut but uuh I don't know how since I am a minor and I haven't made a story like this before so I'm sorry about that so the smut that will be in this story is probably really weird or really bad so just so you know. Also we all know that Karl's mom is an angel so let's pretend like Karl's mom in this story is an other woman because we all love his mom to much for this. ⚠️I am not going to write very detailed smut because of Karl and because of myself⚠️ Have a nice day!

(posted on Sep 19, 2021)