Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1:
REVEAL AND HIDE

"For having killed all those you have in your life, I shall give you a punishment benefitting of your sentence"

Muzan glared at the being before him, they shone too bright for him to see any figure. Only a white ball of light shined like the sun.

"Hah, it seems that God really does exist. Punish me all you want, that doesn't change a thing"

The being stared at him long and hard.

'The people you have slained had begged me to give you the same pain, fear and suffering you have caused them"

"Well it doesn't matter since they and me are dead! I won't ever regret what i had done to those humans"

"You are a human too, human. You have just forgotten"

"I am a king! A demon king!-"

"-a foolish king is what you are, human. This delusion of yours has gotten out of hand..."

The being raises Muzan up too the air, surprising him as he was lifted without any touch.

"Put me down you god! They should've blamed you instead of me! If you truly cared for them, then I shouldn't been a demon or have done anything I did!"

"I am omnipotent, fair and wise. For I have seen everything this world has to offer. These actions and reasons are on my fairness to all life"

"Haha! Fair?! Fair?! I was sick! I survived through my life without your help! It was through my will-"

"The will I have given you, you human fool!"

The white light turned red.

Muzan smirked, "have angered you? Too bad I won't take all that back! Nkne of this would've happened if you had prevented it in the first place!"

"You truly do not intend to repent on all the crimes you have committed?"

'..."

"-if so then, I shall let you feel the guilt and fear your victims had suffered through your means.  The regrets and hatred shall haunt you until your time of death"

Muzan closed his eyes as the being flashed brightly than before before blacking out...

His 2nd life began.

"Waa!"

"Dear!"
"Take care of our child!"

Muzan Kibutsuji, born without a mother, his father broken by the sudden death of his wife could not bare to look at the child whom resembled her

Born in poverty, Muzan struggled to have anything to eat due to lack of money. His education was rocky due to the era that had been changed, but due to his intellect, he quickly grasped the changing times easily and got scholarships throughout his life. A so-called genius that suddenly hid away from publicity.

He successfully created his own company as a 'meat' seller, his testament or a fuck you to the being.

His life had gone through hardships in exchange for the company he had built

-Though of course this is punishment

In the first time of his two lives, Muzan fell in love.

In one winter night, when walking to ths bus stop heading home, there she stood.

Wearing a light brown coat and a red scarf, her hair flew while the winter air surged.

He stood by her side silently for 20 minutes, enchanted by her beauty. But of course this awestruck wasn't what he experienced ever before.