Here we go again...

Maddys pov It's the first day of school I said out loud as I happily got out of bed and stepped into my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and instantly frowned at the sight of my hair. I glanced at my clock and sighed. I had 20 minutes to tame this wild beast on top of my head, dress , and get to school on time. I may look like your typical nerd that wears glasses, suspenders, gets straight a's and Is practically invisible to everyone, but this year I decided I would show everyone who I really am... I combed my hair out I put on my wig, a plaid skirt and a collared shirt with a tie, and then popped in my fake braces, an fake glasses. 

As I ran downstairs I grabbed a muffin and kissed my mom and rolled my eyes at my little brother who was playing with his food . My best friend Chloe was outside waiting for me in her silver Bmw. As I threw my book bag in the back seat and jumped into the front seat. Chloe asked me why I still acted like I was a nerd in school when I knew I wasn't and honestly I knew that I didnt have to be this way and that I could live another life .

Outside of school I was a totally different person I just needed to act this way so that when I show everyone how much I have changed it will take them by surprise. Dont get me wrong I was once a shy girl who cared what people thought,got straight A's and never missed a day of school,but over the summer a drastic turn of events took place.I was no longer the goodie to shoes that everyone made fun of I became a totally different person and I was finally going to get the last laugh. She drove up a block away from school as I stepped out. 

She rolled her eyes and said why won't you ever let me drop you in front of the school? I smirked as I slowly backed away from the car and started walking. I skidded down the hallway and got to class just in time for my teacher to call my name on on the attendance sheet. Phew i said in relief.. I have never been late to class before and I didn't want it to ever happen either.. As I was going to sit in my chair A boy named Andrew sat in it and he refused to get up Which meant that I was forced to sit in the back of the class with the Nicky cruise, her possy , and the jocks.. 

   I walked into the school I saw mason Lockwood, one of the schools biggest bad boys smooching with another one of his little "pets". Yuck I said to myself. The only reason I reacted that way is because those girls actually think that they are going to last with him. I looked at my watch and realized if I didn't hurry I was going to be late. As I hurried through the hall Nicky cruise stuck out her foot and made me fall. My face heated up and I angrily got up to see Nicky and her little "possy" laughing at me. I didn't want to draw any more attention to myself and get even more embarrassed so I just fixed my wig and glasses and tried to get to class. RINGGGGGGG! Oh shoot that evil **** made me late. I skidded down the hallway and got to class just in time for my teacher to call my name on on the attendance sheet. Phew i said in relief.. I have never been late to class before and I didn't want it to ever happen either.. As I was going to sit in my chair A boy named Andrew sat in it and he refused to get up Which meant that I was forced to sit in the back of the class with the Nicky cruise, her possy , and the jocks..  

During class I got many spit balls and peices of paper thrown at me . I received a note saying"meet me at your locker after class..- Mason". I couldn't avoid going to my locker because I needed to get my Spanish textbook for my next class. 

After class I walked down the hall to see mason Lockwood leaning against my locker. I mumbled under my breath and then said what do you want. He pulled me closer and whispered in my ear saying listen here sweetcheeks. I cut him off by gagging and stepping further away than I was before.. He smirked and said .. Wow sunshine your a viesty one. Stop it with the nicknames and tell me what you want I grumbled.. 

"Okay..so here's the thing".. I need u to help me out with a little something.. I am NOT doing your homework for you !! I yelled.. He chuckled and said.. No sunshine I have someone else to do that job for me.. What I want you to do is help me study for my exam that's coming up.. But we can't let ANYONE ..

 And I mean NO ONE know about this.. I rolled my eyes and said fine where will we meet.. I can mee-.. I was cut of by Mason throwing down my books and saying.. Haha score!.. I was confused until I saw Nicky cruise and her possy walking down the hall.. I shook my head and started picking up my books.. When the hall was finally clear Mason came back to finish our discussion.. As soon as I saw him I punched him in his chest.. Out of anger and then he started to chuckle.... Why are you laughing !! This is not funny! It's a serious matter !! 

"Relax" he said while smirking ... After he said that I realized how cute he looked when he did that, and how his chest felt when I "punched" it . I blushed and looked away hoping that he wouldn't notice.. He told me that he would call me when we exchanged numbers .. He then bolted to lunch so that we would not be seen walking into the lunchroom together. I shut my locker and then walked into the lunchroom to find me best friend Chloe sitting at our table with a couple of my other close friends... 

I went up to the lunch line to purchase some pizza and soda.. Lunch was over in the blink of an eye. The next class that I had was gym and it was definitely not my favorite class because I had to be there with Nicky Cruise. Today we had to play volleyball and Nicky hit me with the ball every chance that she could get.. When it was time for me to hit the ball a girl name Zoey bumped into me and made the ball fly right into Nicky's face.. All of her minions came scrambling over to her..and then started yelling at me.. She was taken to the nurse and later diagnosed with a broken nose.. Every time I tried to apologize she would give me the finger or start rambling about her getting revenge.. Oh great what have i gotten myself now i mentally facepalmed myself.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ HEY I HOPED YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER.I STARTED THIS BOOK A WHILE AGO AND JUST LEFT IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE ANY MOTIVATION BUT IM GOING TO TRY TO WRITE SOME MORE. I WROTE THIS CHAPTER A WHILE AGO AND I PUBLISHED IT BUT I JUST REVISED IT AND DID SOME EDITING TELL ME IF I MISSED ANYTHING.. TTYL <3-Jenia