Chapter 2

Y/n pov

"alright run it back for me" I tell my engineer sitting out of the booth.

"Hit the scene, so fresh, so motherfuckin' clean
And my car so fast, it's leaving everything
I love you so momma, and thank you for everything
And you know momma, I was doing everything
Using guns, ecstasy, I'm off extra lean
In the hood I'm selling molly, raw, everything
Heroin, we crushing Tylenol, everything
Weed, soft, everything
Hit the mall, 50 G's, and I ball, everything
Plug just like Tom Brady, boy, I caught everything
My Uncle a gangster, I'm the one he taught everything
You can't be my lady, sneaky bitch, I saw everything" I rapped and finally felt like I got the part how I got and left the booth letting the engineer work his magic. When he goes to play it back I quickly open instagram. I started recording nodding my head and post it with a emoji. Instantly my phone starts lighting up showing me Lil Uzi was calling me.

"First off I need to be on that song and for the second thing your coming with me to a party tonight" He speaks without even letting me get a hey in making me lowly chuckle.

"And what made you assume I was finna go with you, I could be with my baby dude" I say after excusing the engineer for the day we've been at it since 3am and it's 6 now.

"Dude you don't want to miss this party let's just say that" He says being secretive and cryptic but I look at the time and sigh.

"what time—" I don't even get to finish as he screams let's go in my ear making me flinch with the phone.

"I'll be picking you up at 9 we'll smoke first then show up so we more noticed"We say bye and I sigh heavy and begin scrolling.

As i'm scrolling I get a text from a unsaved number making me furrow my eyebrows and wonder who got my personal number.

Letting it ring and even letting them send a message I ignore it and begin getting dressed.

None of my friends back home were able to make this trip with me for this mixtape. So I'm actually out here lonely and bored. I enjoy silence but I hate being lonely. It's confusing growing up with siblings then living with my granny I'm used to people being around I just enjoy being quiet.

Getting so lost into my thoughts. I'm now stuck picking between outfits when my phone rings again with the same number from earlier. Getting agitated already from looking for a outfit.

"Yeah!!" I answer kinda far away from the phone looking at some shoes on the ground. It's a facetime and usually I wouldn't answer but something told me it would be best I do answer.

"uh hello? Is this y/n?" I hear from a feminine voice sounds like so I go closer and and try and get a look without revealing my face so much. I see none other than Kendall Jenner which shocks me. Literally we are from two different worlds.

I grab the phone and put my face in and notice her in some dining room looks like. I stare at her blankly confused by this random call.

So I just nod my head for her to talk and she kinda of looks somewhere else quickly like someone's talking to her and holds up a finger.

Now i'm mugging my phone for one because how you call me now i'm waiting on you.

"Sorry, Uzi gave me your number to call you because his phone broke. He's on his way to come get you. He called you earlier." I slowly nod.

"Ight thanks" is all I say and put the phone back down but she doesn't hang up and neither do I.

"i'll be seeing you tonight I like your music. I would say love but I just became a fan recently" she goes to making conversation.