Why am I here? Part 6

Tommy's POV

I was packing because Tomorrow I will live in London. 

I am very excited. I am a little bit surprised that my parents aren't packing but maybe they just can't believe they are actually moving out. ( honestly, I am sad for this Tommy for not knowing what will happen) When I finished I come down to the kitchen caring boxes. I heard my parents in the living room.

I wouldn't be Tommy if I didn't come to the door and start to listen to them.

"I just can't believe we are doing this," my mother said.

"I know, darling, but we have to" Ew they are doing that thing with stupid nicknames.

"It just seems wrong. It is hard to hide this from her. She seems so excited" so probably is about how hard is for them to move out. But who am I to judge? 

"everything is going to be ok. She wouldn't find out. When she would know everything would be done. And she would be grateful for this. She won't hate us, honey" Why would I hate them? For moving out? Maybe. Could it be something else? No, probably not. I am just overthinking.

After half an hour, I was with Tubbo and Ranboo. My last moments with them before I move out." Common guys, It is not like I'm going to die. We still can chat and play Minecraft together" I said to cheer them up."I know, just it won't be the same" Tubbo said. "Don't worry Tubs, everything is going to be fine-" "What if it is a trap" Ranboo interrupt me."What do you mean?" "What if your parents try to put you in some conversion therapy or a mental hospital?" I smiled. They are too selfish to see that I am not ok. "Surely it isn't. They don't care about me that much" Ranboo and Tubbo seemed still a little worried."Yeah, probably. I'm just thinking too much" "Don't worry. I get it"

Time skip, next day

I woke up by my alarm. It was 5:35. I do the same thing I do when woke up. Get dressed, and brushed my hair and teeth. I come down to the kitchen. "Good morning, Taylor! Are you ready to go?" my mother asked. "Yes, I am." We get to the car. "Where are our stuff? Here is only my suitcase." In the car was just a suitcase, nothing else. I know that I had at least 3 boxes. "Don't worry, Taylor. They are already there." My mother seemed sad while saying that. Dad puts his free hand on moms upper leg.

It seemed they were really sad and stressed."Are you ok? You seem very sad" I asked them. In the rearview mirror, I could see my dad's surprised look. Wow, when was the last time I asked them this question? "Yes, we are fine. Don't worry" my mom says.

I watched through my window. We were in a forest. Why? We parked in front of the huge building. It looked old. This is probably a resort to stretch your legs.

"Taylor, get out. We are here." Now I was very confused.

I followed him to the building. Surprisingly, the building looked very good from the inside. We stopped at the desk. Behind it was a middle-aged man. "Hi, there. Welcome to the-" "Yeah, we know where are we. Please, Taylor Siamons." my dad interrupts him.Of course." He looked at one pare. "Oh sorry, please follow me." We followed him to the room. "Please, Taylor. Go in. We want you to answer some questions. While I do that I'm gonna talk with your parents." I looked at my mum in fear. She seemed very sad. I

I get into a room. There was one table in the middle of the room. On a table were paper and a pen. In a corner was one doctor. "Please, sit down and answer the questions." Is this a mental hospital? Honestly, I'm scared. 

I answer the questions. Questions were like: What is your gender?,  What is your sexuality?, What are your pronouns? I'm very confused.  Where am I? What am I doing here?

Hi, how are you doing? Good? Bad? if bad I hope it gets better.

Don't forget: 

EAT

DRING

SLEEP

AND YOU ARE LOVED AND VALID❤ <3