Chapter One

*Isabella's POV*
I am sitting in my room listening to I want you to know by Selena Gomez scrolling through my Instagram. All of a sudden I here someone call my name, it's my mom. I walk down stairs to find both my younger sister and my mother sitting at the dinner table, the both look very suspicious.

I finally say something to break the awkward silence. What? I ask laughing nervously.

I have some news my mom says. Well what is it? I ask. Well we are all getting jobs since the incident that happened with your 'father'. Ok and..? I say

Well your sister and I will be working here in Illinois at a restaurant that has a good pay. Ok so where I am working? Well um youaremovingtoNorthCarolinatoworkasamaidfortheGrierfamily. My mom says super quickly yet I still understand.

What?! I shout. Mom how could you do this to me why do I have to go why can't Ashley do it? Because she is too young to be by herself she is only ten years old your fourteen Isabella I think you can handle it. Besides I am friends with the mother and you really are only gonna babysit their little girl who is like five or six her name is Skylynn, then there is her three boys. I am not sure how old they are. Their names are Nash, Will, and Hayes.

Uugghh I say. When am I leaving for this new 'job'? Your leaving in three days so get packing. My mom says.

I march up to my room, mad but understanding I don't want to make my mom more upset than she already is. I start to pack all of my stuff. Well today is Tuesday so I'm leaving on Friday.

I hope everything goes well with the Griers.

That was the first chapter of The Job that started it all. It is going to be a Hayes Grier fanfiction. And hopefully I will continue this one, but I do have big plans for this story. I am hoping for it to be 50-80 chapters. The first and second chapters probably won't have Hayes Grier in it bc she is just traveling to his house for the job. And those tow chapters will probably be shorter than the ones to come. Just letting you guys know! Please comment your opinions below! Thanks for reading!💞