Chapter three

I feel someone tap on my shoulder, its Hayes. He asked if he could take a picture with me. And of course I said yes and went back to talking with Nash. After a while I realized that I should probably rest before we land so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Arrives in North Carolina*

I wake up to someone shaking me I open my eyes to see its Hayes, he tells me we are in North Carolina. I get up grab my phone and leave. I see Hayes texting someone, like if he doesn't his life will end. I read the the name at the top of the screen it's Jordan, a girl I can tell because he has a bunch of hearts and kissy faces at the end of the name. It must be his girlfriend. We finally meet up with Nash and some others, it was Elizabeth their mother, will their older brother, and Skylynn their little sister she was so cute!

I introduce myself to everybody and then walk up to Skylynn she says Hi I'm Skylynn! Your Isabella right? Do you wanna play horsies with me when we get home. She is the cutest thing every so I say of course and giver her a hug. After everyone has met, we go to get some lunch. We walk through the exit to a black mini van. We get in the mini van and start driving. We stop at subways, I get a six inch sub with turkey, Lettuce, tomato, and mayo. We finish eating and head to my 'new home'

We get there and Elizabeth asks Nash if he can show me up to my new room. When I see the room I gasped it was huge! But I had to share a bathroom with Hayes, I had a door to the bathroom in my room and he had one in his. The bathroom was just as large as the room and really pretty. The house was so big I already knew I would get lost in it.

After ten minutes of trying find my way downstairs I finally get it. I walk in the kitchen to see Elizabeth cleaning up a bit. I ask her if she needs any help surprisingly she said no. I then told her, her house was beautiful and really really big. She thanked me. Skylynn then walked into the kitchen.

She asked if we could play horsies now, I said of course and she led me to her room. Hers was as big as mine but a tad bit smaller. we played horsies for about a half of an hour when I hear someone chuckle in the door way.

I turn around to see Hayes. She made you to play horses with her already huh? He said chuckling after.

Yeah I say back. Skylynn walks out of the room after that. Hayes asks me if I want to watch a movie with him in his room. And i say yes because I didn't want to sound rude. It was about 9 pm when we started he movie.

We came to a decision to watch Grown Ups 2. About half way through the movie I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier and fell asleep in Hayes bed.

Hayes POV*

She is so cute when she's sleeping. We were watching grown ups 2 and she fell asleep when we were halfway through the movie.

I grabbed a blanket and pillow and slept on the floor. I didn't want to wake her up so I just did that. I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

The Next Day*

Isabella's POV*

I woke up to see I was in Hayes' bed. I must have fallen asleep while watching that movie. That's when I realized Hayes wasn't in the bed. I looked around the room and found him fast asleep on the floor next to the bed I was sleeping on. He was so cute when he was sleeping. Wait no! Isabella what are you saying? You know he has a girlfriend you can't say that about him!

I got out of his bed carefully so I wouldn't wake him up. I walked downstairs and saw it was only 7 am, I am a morning person but I don't usually wake up this late. I then searched for things to make breakfast for everyone.

I made about 30 pancakes, so everyone would at least had four or five. I made two eggs for everyone and two pieces of toast. I set everything out on the kitchen table. I sat on a chair and just played on my phone waiting for everyone one to wake up.

I look up from my phone to see Elizabeth walking into the kitchen. Her eyes widened when she saw the kitchen table. She thanked me and asked if I could wake everyone else up.

I went to Nash's first and told him I made breakfast. I asked him if he could get Will and Hayes and tell them. I told him I would take care of Skylynn. I walked into her room to see her sleeping, she is literally the cutest little kid I've ever seen. She is so sweet!

I shake her lightly and she flutters her eyes open and smiles. She asks me if it is morning and I nod. She gives me a hug. I tell her I made breakfast and it was ready downstairs.

She asks me to carry her down and of course I say yes! I pick her up and start walking downstairs. We get to the kitchen to see everyone eating their breakfast happily. They all thank me and tell me the food is delicious. I also thank then. After everyone was done I helped Elizabeth clean off the kitchen table. She once again thanked me. I looked at the clock to see it was 9 am. I decided to go to my room and change.
_______________________
Aayy! This chapter is 1000 words omg I thought I wouldn't make it! My thumbs are so tired. 😂 Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Do Hayes and Isabella have something going on between them? What about his girlfriend? Read more to find out!