Chapter Two

It's Friday the day I leave to go to North Carolina. I don't really know how I feel about this whole new job thing I'm scared the family won't like me or won't be as nice as my mom makes it sound.

Isabella lets go your flight is leaving in an hour and a half my mom called I gathered my stuff took a quick look at my old room and left.

We got to the airport thirty minutes early. My mom said two of her sons took a flight over to fly back with me and drive me to their house. My mom calls their mother Elizabeth to tell her kids that me and my mom will be at Starbucks. We get to Starbucks and order our coffee I bump into someone when I turn around to look for a seat. It's a boy that looks about my age with ocean blue eyes and brownish black hair. I said sorry and started to go back to my mom when I heard someone call my name like a question. Isabella? I turned around and realized it was the boy I bumped into now standing next what looks like his older brother. I said Yes, who are you? He said he was Hayes Grier and his brother was Nash.

I then realized those are the names of Elizabeth's kids I called my mom and she greeted herself as well as me because I might have forgotten to do that.

They order Starbucks and we all sit at the same table just talking and drinking our coffee. I turn my head to see Hayes staring at me, he notices I noticed him and looks away blushing. I smile to myself. Hayes is kinda cute, but I know he probably won't like me back.

We finish our Starbucks and talks for a little. About five minutes after we hear our flight being called. I hug my mom and stay goodbye to her and then go off with the boys to catch our flight. We get on the plane, there are three sits in each row. The seating goes Hayes by the window, then me, then Nash on the outside. Me and Nash talk for a little but and I already feel really close to him like he's my big brother. After a while I feel someone tap on my shoulder, its Hayes.
_______________________
So that's the end of chapter two! Hope you enjoyed it. 3 votes for an update?!💞