Chapter Six

« 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝 »

THE NEXT MORNING Mira slowly walks back into the courtyard of the Mikaelson Compound.

{Mira's Outfit}

Mira looks up at Klaus, who's at the second floor railing. "I assume that you know about Papa Tunde?"

"Indeed I do." Klaus answered. "Perhaps, you and I can form an alliance."

Klaus and Mira exchange smirks at each other.

In the study, Mira is sitting atop of the desk and Klaus pours a drink for her.

"I would pour myself a drink . . ." Klaus said, and slowly walks over to her, handing her the glass of wine, and Mira gently takes it. ". . . But knowing you well, you may put your herb it."

"Sometimes, I do." Mira said, taking a swig of her glass of wine. "Sophie told me about the Harvest Ritual that took place here long ago. Four Harvest Witches were sacrificed, and be reborn."

"And who are these resurrected witches?" Klaus asked.

"Papa Tunde. Celeste, who's possessing Sabine, Bastiana, and Genevieve." Mira tells Klaus.

"And perhaps, maybe, after all of this nonsense is taken care of . . ." Klaus said, gently putting his hand on Mira's thigh, which makes her smile a little. " . . . you and I can reconcile what we had."

Mira smiles a little. "Perhaps, maybe." and gently removes his hand from her thigh. "I'll see you around, Klaus."

Klaus and Mira exchange looks at each other and she walks away.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

THE CAULDRON

Mira slowly wanders around and senses Genevieve.

"Genevieve." Mira said, turning around to look at her. "I heard that you stabbed Klaus after he confronted you."

"Sure, I did." Genevieve said. "But although, you and Klaus do have chemistry in between the two of you, I have allies myself."

"Let me guess, you, Bastiana, Celeste and Monique." Mira said, which makes Genevieve shocked. "Yeah. I have eyes and ears myself."