One change(one shot for the condest)

Hi so this is my one-shot for the contest. Hope you like it. I really love The Era Of Immortals. It is one of my favorites hear in wattpad.

      Farra's POV

     We stood there outside of that big and stunning building.It was a tall modern building which was probably a bar,of higher class than Ryder's was,since loud music was echoing through its walls.

"Hey Ferra.You know we have to go inside" Katherine said

  Katherine  is a vampire witch  hybrid. She is a bit taller than me thin with beautiful glowing green eyes which looked like robins, soft pink lips. a bit pall skin with a soft blush on her cheeks  and long waive brawn hair.

 * Flashback* 

I remember I met her a bit after I lost Arie. We had fulfilled our plan and had managed to get all the girls out. But Ryder and some of his minions managed to get out to and went after us. That's when we split up and I lost Arie. I was searching for him when I met Katherine.

 I have told her everything I went through. How I escaped the first time. How Riley died.Katherine told me she knew Riley's mother and looked confused when I told her how Channing killed her. Then I told her how I ran and met Arie with every single detail and she reacted strangely when I mentioned the orange cat. She asked me what colour Riley's hair was and I answered  asking her why she asked me that question. She told me it was a witch thing and I didn't understand.

We are traveling together till then

*End of flash back*

 "Can you remind me what we are doing hear?" I asked

" Well I have to meet someone to give the ingredients for my potions" Katherine said

 "Oww ok" I said

  " Good come on now lets go inside" She said puling me towards the building 

  We endeared the building. It looked exactly as I had imagined it to. There were tables and chairs a big dance floor, a long bar and a lot of doors round the room. It was full with people. Some of them were dancing,others were chatting,others were drinking and others were siting in the VIP  room.

 I was walking with Katherine by my side . When all of a sadden a small thin figure run into me and embraced  me. I was socked. I couldn't understand. When the person let go of me I saw her face. It was............it was Avenue. I looked at Katherine who looked as socked as I was and then back to Avenue who had a bride smile on her face.

" O my God Ferra it is realy you! I can't believe it. Are you ok" She said

" Ave what are you doing hear?. How did you come hear? Why?" I asked. There were so many questions in my head. Avenue couldn't have came hear by her shelf.And there was something something different about her.

" Ferra I am so happy you're ok. After you left everyone was so worry about you. Especially after that call we reseved from you. You sounded so scared." Avenue said

" Ave I don't understand.And you didn't answer my questions. And there' s something different about you I can seance it. Who are you hear with?"

" Ferra you see the think is That I....I am a vampire" What no. No Avenue couldn't she just couldn't

" Ave how? Why? "

" It is a really long story. A lot of thinks have changed" She said

" Who changed you?" I asked

" It was Asher He changed me. And I came hear with him. Ferra he is looking for you" When Avenue said that my whole world collapsed. He couldn't be hear. I couldn't go back to that hell holl. I wasn't born for this. I was born to be free.Katherine probably noticed I was upset cuz she came close to me and hugged me