Jokes

(FINALLY AN UPDATE TW: slight 4th wall break at times? 😍😍😍)

Time; time faded away from me at age ten and I had to leave the gorgeous girls behind. Luckily my childhood fit didn't last long, and I saw Emma at a flower shop about a week after that.  My hair was in a low masculine pony with a messenger boy cap on top.

The flowers I was buying, were roses. Not that bad for a commoner, right? I had been given the money from a friend who had been better off than me at the time. Back on topic- a warm hue of sunlight snuck through the windows of the flower shops and gave the store warm lighting. I was bored while waiting for the roses to be prepped and handed to me for me to take home. Being bored and curious I decided to walk around the flower shop before accidentally bumping into someone. I reach out my hand, their face was completely red now. My eyes widened as I realized who it was.

"Emma?" I asked, she was obviously confused until she recognized my face. "Oh-! Y-you!" She said, and I snickered realizing i never told them my name.

"It's Daniel" I said, smiling at the near goddess in front of me. Today she wore her hair in a bun and her green eyes stared me down as I helped her up. She tucked a strand of hair away and into her bobby-pin to neaten her hair. "You remember me, Emma" she awkwardly giggles and stares into the abyss of my blue eyes. I look her up and down, laughing as a small reddish blush covers her cheeks. Her cheeks were red roses. That's a metaphor. My mother  taught me about them.

I scanned her outfit; a red corset and black dress piece. Normal for an outfit you'd wear while shopping, at least in our time.  I smiled at Emma and    Then had an idea when looking into her mossy eyes.

"Hey Emma, would you and Anna like to come over to my house and have a sleepover?" I ask. Emma looked slightly uncomfortable at the mention of my house, I mean it was natural, she wasn't used to commoner homes. "Uhhhh what about at Anna's place instead!" She proposed and I agreed almost immediately. I couldn't wait to spend time with the two of them, alone.

I'm not a fruit bowl I swear-.