𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

"First off, you're gonna need new athleisure," Nat says as soon as we walk into the mall. She goes straight for the sports section and puts me in a size (your/size). Automatically, she spots the puffer jackets and makes a beeline for them. She pulls out a cropped black one and hands it to me.

Meanwhile, Wanda is looking for gym sets so that I can 'properly' workout. Although, I definitely like my sweatpants and t-shirt a lot. She comes back with one in all of the colors. I pick out (your/fav/colors) and she takes the rest back. The sets are really cute too. It's almost like six different outfits because it has leggings, shorts, a sports bra in two styles, a shirt, a cropped tank top, and a regular tank top. 

"If you want more, we can always go on some online shopping sprees as well!" She joyfully gushes.

After what seemed like DAYS at the mall and multiple other stores, we finally collapsed into the car and Wanda drove us home. (like the absolute mom she is 😝)

___ ___ ___

We enter my room and throw the things on my couch. In this moment, I'm wayy to lazy to put them up. Nat reaches for the remote and clicks on the Netflix icon on the TV. She and Wanda pick XO, Kitty and we sit through all 10 episodes of it. (when i tell you that show was HARD to get through.. i ended up watching it for min ho and q💀)

After bingeing that for 5 hours, we end up going to sleep at 4:00 am due to extensive research on skin care and a rabbit hole of benefits from certain gemstone rollers and gua shas thanks to a newfound obsession with Min Ho's dramatic and funny personality.

time skip to 6:00 am

"WANNA GO ON A RUN?" Sam shouts at us while Steve stands behind him with hopeful eyes and two thumbs up.

After a few minutes of us staying frozen and looking at each other, I get up and turn both of Steve's thumbs down. They quickly get the notion from our glares that they are very much not welcome and leave. The rest of the day is spent ordering skin care products for the three of us and occasionally snacking on whatever food we asked someone to bring to us, usually Thor.

alr guys im done for now, idek that this was less than 400 words, im to lazy to do anything rn but i dont want to do my summer assignment so this is what im doing to procrastinate. i just looked back at my old chapters and for some reason i spelled australia wrong like 5 times and also thought i had a plot 💀 idk where this is going, but its going somewhere and y'all are just along for the ride. anyways, my ac broke right when my family got back from our lovely vacation to the beach where it rained literally the entire week so my familys extremely happy abt not being able to sleep in like 87 F heat 😃 right after a mediocre vacation 😃 thats my update so i hope you guys are doing better than i am, and have fun doing whatever ur doing right now