Hidden in secrecy

A/N: Completely my mistake guys... I thought Deathbringer's mom was named Quickdeath not Quickstrike. I'll change it soon. Also the Glorybringer stuff will start in a few chapters! The book is a bit more about Deathbringer's past and upbringer though.

Little did they know someone was watching all along. Morrowseer hid with angry thoughts

Betrayal!!! He thought so angrily, she should immediately be demoted then kicked out of the tribe! But Quickstrike was a great Assassin- Well he knew she would be. He decided to keep this secret knowing how much of a risk this was. 

He did eavesdrop however.

I have to get back, said Quickstrike

Hey, said Shadowstorm, I know how much you wanted this and I am happy for you.

I know... Said Quickstrike, it's just-

Morrowseer motioned forward.

Wait, said Shadowstorm, I hear something.

I really have to go! Cried Quickstrike

Wait!? Cried Shadowstorm, bye!!!

Quickstrike ran off. Shadowstorm began to speak again. 

Reveal the who is here, he said

Instead of Morrowseer revealing himself, a lowly Fox appeared. 

You were the one who eavesdropped? Chuckled Shadowstorm, peculiar

Morrowseer sped out of sight and into the tunnel. He was about to breathe easy when he turned around. 

Morrowseer? Asked SecretKeeper

Secretkeeper, said Morrowseer in shock, Where have you been.

Where I always am, said Secretkeeper, in the old treasure room studying. Are you okay?

Yeah, said Morrowseer, I am fine...

Okay... Said Secretkeeper, how's the queen

I'm going to check on her right now, said Morrowseer, escaping this conversation narrowly.

Morrowseer ran off to see the queen. Should he tell her about this. But he would be demoted if she didn't like the idea. He kept to himself and instead informed her about the new egg

Good, said Queen Battlewinner, Plan.

Recently, an icewing had challenged her and she ended up with frostbreath down her throat 

How are you your majesty? Said Morrowseer

Fine, said Battlewinner.

Watching from afar was Secretkeeper. 

What was that about? Questioned SecretKeeper as Morrowseer stumbled off.

It has been a long time since she is seen him like this. Since the nursery even. She and Morrowseer had knew each other since the hatchery days. Sometimes she missed that morrowseer who only cared to play games. He became a bully though. And later promoted to Queens top advisor. She has become a scientist devoted to discovering our past for a clue to be better.

However now, Morrowseer had grown colder. His heart had hardened and anything of the Morrowseer Secretkeeper knew, was gone.

Secretkeeper? asked a friendly voice, are you okay?

It was Farsight, her best friend.

Y-yes, said Secretkeeper, I-I am okay

Sure? Asked Farsight.

Of course, said Secretkeeper, I was just thinking of something.

Okay, said, Farsight, but if there is something wrong-